PDA

View Full Version : about lance casey

JediMaster Skywalker
May 19th, 2001, 08:49:17 PM
i do not know what lance has done and frankly don't care

but...

as we all know, people change. and regardless of what happens now you cannot change the past. so no matter what you do now you will not change what lance has done.

but if you want to give him a chance to prove he has changed then the only solution would be to place him on probation for 30-60 days or whatever

just my 2 cents worth

ReaperFett
May 19th, 2001, 08:59:31 PM
you know, before 'the inncedent', I was always willing to help him. He asked, I answered. I basically tried my hardest to help, because I thought that he could get somewhere. And then I got insulted in 'the incedent'. So, he didnt pick on people who didnt help. He didnt criticise our RPing. No, he just insulted. You let him in, you make GJO look worse. Frankly, he is a million times worse than Itala.

Force Master Hunter
May 19th, 2001, 10:35:25 PM
And I got hit in that incident too, but frankly I'm just simply going to ignore hom, as I do to anyone who has gone too far.

Sage Hazzard
May 20th, 2001, 12:15:54 AM
Lance did things that were simply malevolent, they had no cause whatsoever. He's just a jerk.

JediMaster Skywalker
May 20th, 2001, 09:26:47 AM
then just make him prove himself first after he proves he's more then what he was then it will be considered

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 20th, 2001, 10:10:42 PM
**Looks at her brother and shakes her head**

Luke he downright insulted people in a vulgar manner. I was one of them too. You know it takes a lot for me to get angry, but he just pushed me in that thread. I have always given people fair chances and even Lance when people thought he was a jerk, I thought he was coming around. But then one day he snapped and went on this OOC rampage. VERY RUDE !! Four letter words and all! So..I BANNED HIM!!

I don't believe he has changed!

Just my two cents.

JediMaster Skywalker
May 20th, 2001, 10:43:08 PM
no jedi is perfect, as we all know.

but if y'all think lance is too far gone whom am i to argue.

but until he wrongs me, i consider him a friend and ally.

remember hatred leads to the darkside

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 20th, 2001, 10:48:56 PM
I understand what you are saying dear brother :)

OOC: But this guy is really unreal :mad:

JediMaster Skywalker
May 20th, 2001, 11:23:29 PM
it sounds to me like lance is trying to start over, but thats just me...you will hear no more from me on this subject (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm13.showMessage?topicID=185.topic)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 20th, 2001, 11:35:54 PM
OOC: Don't ya just love this sibling arguements!! ;) :lol:

Hey Luke..you look like a dude!!

JediMaster Skywalker
May 20th, 2001, 11:41:56 PM
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p