PDA

View Full Version : A advance warning

ReaperFett
May 22nd, 2001, 02:34:15 AM
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm15.showMessage?topicID=586.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm15.showMessage?topicID=586.topic)
If this goes through(course it will, it benefits the Sith) then we will need more fleet RPers

Sage Hazzard
May 22nd, 2001, 10:21:25 AM
OOC -

Well I think to get fleet RPers we need a more active NR. Why don't I see the New Republic Members going to the BG much? Only one or two NR members do at all. I think they need to do a major overhaul, making their group a little more user friendly(so people join), and then we could have a military. But the NR or Rebels is the only group I can think of having serious Fleet Battles. If you're going to do a story good, you need to have the Empire and the NR duking it out, otherwise this forum will fail.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 12:14:35 PM
OOC: My favorite FLEET BATTLES :rolleyes:

I agree with Sage...this seems more for the NR. But if there are Jedi willing to do so than so be it. Rogue or Stealth Squadrons maybe they need to learn more about fleets. Just a thought if the Jedi are to become more active in fleets. *shrugs shoulders**

Leia Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 05:58:10 PM
it's hard to have a "user friendly" new republic when the one member that is able to get over the sw fans is in all actuality an imperial. (just a little side note so you all know.)

Force Master Hunter
May 22nd, 2001, 06:24:55 PM
I say this is a BAD idea.

And Viscera as a Mod? Over my dead body.

Leia Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 06:52:33 PM
i'm waiting till he leaves the boards for a while because of the move to do a switcheroo of the dodonnas. :)

Force Master Hunter
May 22nd, 2001, 09:58:21 PM
Expect Tomahawk and Jyanis Scorpion to drop by your office Mdm. President.

Leia Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 10:29:41 PM
i'll be looking forward to seeing them...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 10:51:40 PM
That is very good news FMH

Nichos Marr
May 23rd, 2001, 03:54:45 PM
I agree ^_^

I have some experience with Fleet RPs and such, so I'd be willing to lend a hand to the GJO if they were brought into a fleet RP. Not to mention Stealth Squadron and Rogue Squadron would be helping too.