PDA

View Full Version : Forgot to mention something...

Jyanis Scorpion
Jun 9th, 2001, 07:02:51 PM
Anyone remember the Serpents? Probably not. It was an old URSF project with beat up freighters and transports. I filled them with bomb payloads and a few droids to pilot. They were designed to go disguised as a convoy, then ram the enemy and explode. Mostly this would've worked out better for the bulk transports, because their triangular nose would've dug deep into the hull before exploding.

Anyway, when URSF went completely into the RSO fleet, the Serpents were set aside.

When RSO merged with TSE, the Serpents were forgotten at the planet Vycynith.

Which means there's a gigantic droid convoy of heavy weapons orbiting Vycynith, still tuned into the old URSF code. Anyone see an opportunity?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 9th, 2001, 10:53:52 PM
Sorry I am not familiar with that..but I bet FMH...does.

Force Master Hunter
Jun 9th, 2001, 10:57:46 PM
Oh hell, am I ever. How many were there? Vycycith, is this plant claimed as of now? By your hint, it isnt. Shall we go take it?

Jyanis Scorpion
Jun 9th, 2001, 11:08:42 PM
The count of Serpent ships was four Gallofree medium transports, two bulk freighters, and thirty-six bulk transports.

Sadly, Vycynith is taken by TSE. It's one of those planets in the Deep Core that just never gets mentioned. We'd just need to drop in with a team, send the code, and fly them out of there. There never was a fleet stationed there, so we shouldn't have much resistance.

Jyanis Scorpion
Jun 9th, 2001, 11:26:27 PM
Oh yeah, and six Paladin Cruisers. Basically mini droid interdictors. Stats (http://www.geocities.com/lordjyanis/palcc.html)

Vycynith was also the only URSF triple shipyard planet.

Liam Jinn
Jun 10th, 2001, 12:56:27 AM
I wanna be on that team :)

Warren Azalin
Jun 10th, 2001, 01:35:08 AM
Sounds like fun, if it's possible count me in on that team (I need to get back into RPing anyways) :) .Sounds good anyways.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 10th, 2001, 02:18:24 AM
Sounds good. If you need me, I'm in.

Chewbacca is at your service as well.