PDA

View Full Version : Been strolling around the Sith / Dark Jedi forums.

Force Master Hunter
Jun 12th, 2001, 12:25:55 AM
TSO = *sigh* what a -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-fight going on there

TSE= Well, we know about that

TBH = Quiet

GMA = Well detailed docs and setup. Not many people there

Sage Hazzard
Jun 12th, 2001, 02:54:14 AM
One of the worst things about this Roleplay, and there are very few in my mind, is the lack of good groups. The Jedi are the only group I can ever call my home for sure, everyone seems more like a family here than anywhere else.

I know someone who is starting a new group, it won't be Sith but rather a criminal faction. They will most likely become a good group from what I've heard, not a backwater group that never sees the day of light like most smal, new groups. I hope it become big, because then maybe the Jedi would have something to do rather than fight one on ones with Sith, especially since half of them God Mode.

Liam Jinn
Jun 12th, 2001, 04:25:40 AM
Uh Sage, right now the jedi aren't too hot either..

Nichos Marr
Jun 12th, 2001, 04:20:16 PM
I think the brunt of the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-fight is over at TSO...

Sage Hazzard
Jun 13th, 2001, 12:54:39 AM
I disagree Liam. The Jedi might not be too active, and might not post on the BG much, but we aren't all that bad. There's a few bad Roleplayers we've had, that have gotten out of control. But right now I think we're headed up.