PDA

View Full Version : OOC: I'm not getting it..

Liam Jinn
Jun 15th, 2001, 12:27:49 AM
How is it the sith can't find us and don't know where we're at IC, but all these padawans somehow find Yavin and get through the defenses? And when they turn sith, why don't they tell where we're at?

TUJK
Jun 15th, 2001, 12:28:37 AM
Shush.

We're takeing advantage of stupidity here...

Liam Jinn
Jun 15th, 2001, 12:30:44 AM
thats what I figured :)

Warren Azalin
Jun 15th, 2001, 12:44:47 AM
Just don't bring it up outside this forum ok :p

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 15th, 2001, 12:49:58 AM
:lol:

ReaperFett
Jun 15th, 2001, 01:47:29 AM
who says that is on Yavin? Hundreds of possible reasons

Force Master Hunter
Jun 15th, 2001, 02:14:53 AM
Who said the B&G is on yavin, or the recruitment centre? We should IC spread ourselves out a bit.

Avalon is the only thing definantly on Yavin. Actually, by appearences, the NRSF are the only people here anyway.

IC the Sith are idiots.

Except for Morgan. He HAS told TSO IC and they are at present trying to IC figure out a way to confirm the Jedi really are here. Which is why IC I'm going to make sure they dont :D

Theyse nd an army, they get wiped out. They send a civilian frieghter, it gets captured by someone they wont expect. It's important to leave any probes of Yavin to the NR OR the trick I'm setting up. The Jedi MUST NOT reply to any probes or sortees to Yavin unless given authorisation and to alert the NRSF people immediatly.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 15th, 2001, 03:17:19 AM
And who are the NRSF people? I see we are including some Warrior Jedi, but since Jedi shouldn't get post as you say, they don't count. So does this mean we contact Captain Tohmahawk? Because so far he's the only one I see that's a NRSF member that's not also a Jedi. Or did you recruit someone else?

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot. Truth is, I sort of am in this case. I guess I'm just not following current events or something.

Force Master Hunter
Jun 15th, 2001, 03:40:26 AM
Sage, I REALLY need to contact you to tell you who will answer. You will have a huge laugh.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 15th, 2001, 11:31:44 AM
Okay. Tell me!

I posted in the "Mud Hutt" forum on your board "the hive of scum and villiany", so you could give me temporary access to a private forum or something. But I can always add a forum on my board. What do you want to do?