PDA

View Full Version : Safety Idea

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2001, 03:55:43 AM
Well, I was going through the shipyards and saw Gue asking about the Chu'unthor or whatever its called. Why don't we build something like the Chu'unthor 2 or something. That way the next time we have to evacuate, which I doubt we will have to do but just in case, we could all just evacuate to the ship and make our HQ on there. Even if we never used it I think it would still be a good thing to build. But we might want to add more weapons and sheilding to it.

Just a thought..:)

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 16th, 2001, 04:02:08 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me, but do we really need it with all the defenses we have. Although it would be good to have it around just in case.

Force Master Hunter
Jun 16th, 2001, 08:01:15 AM
we are simply NOT leaving Yavin.

Nichos Marr
Jun 16th, 2001, 09:52:12 AM
Music to my ears :D

Figrin D an
Jun 16th, 2001, 11:38:44 AM
It's not a bad idea, especially if our situation was different. But, between ships from NR and Scorpions fleet, the Golan-III defense platforms, the MC-200, the planetary shield and the other ground defenses.... Yavin IV is probably the most well guarded location in the galaxy, outside of maybe Coruscant...

If someone ever does decide to attack us, they'll likely not survive long enough to even call for reinforcements... it would pretty much take a direct assault by a Death Star-type weapon to force us out of the Yavin system

JediBeldarine
Jun 17th, 2001, 09:45:30 PM
I agree ..

I'm not leaving Yavin unless you pry my cold dead hands from it :)

Sorry,, I just like saying that.

Seriously, I think with the defenses.. We're in pretty damn good shape