PDA

View Full Version : Fleet God Moding

Force Master Hunter
Jun 19th, 2001, 12:24:00 AM
Say what you will about Viscera, but he has a) learned some lessons and b) if your prepared to discuss, he does too. That I respect.

Read this please as this concerns something that you should be aware of.

BinaryCloak: oooh... nice idea. =D
Darth Turbogeek: TSE fleet was moded anyway. We can do without it
BinaryCloak: yeah, majorly... they have SEVEN ship yards!
Darth Turbogeek: Oh bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. They're not allowed that many
BinaryCloak: Well, they use the DA as an excuse
Darth Turbogeek: That
BinaryCloak: but that's basically what the DA is. A way for them to get around having only 4 yards.
Darth Turbogeek: 's not a group! That's a damn alliance!!!!
BinaryCloak: Yeah but they act like a group..
BinaryCloak: And function like a group.
Darth Turbogeek: And @#%$ god mode like a group.
Darth Turbogeek: That is NOT on
BinaryCloak: I tried to revive the DA the right way, and presented my idea to TSE when they didn't even THINK about doing anything with the DA.
Darth Turbogeek: Dear oh dear.
BinaryCloak: Then they get pissed because I call Rama an incompetant fool IC, and and they try to attack TBH. THEN they steal my idea and turn the DA into a fleet cheating machine
Darth Turbogeek: May I copy the Jedi in on this?
BinaryCloak: What do you mean?
Darth Turbogeek: I believe the GJO need to know
BinaryCloak: Yeah I guess, it is OOC anyway.
Darth Turbogeek: One person God moding is ONE thing. A group pulling a swifty, as well as refusing to present fleet documentaion is going too far

Excuse the language used in this chat, but this is wrong. This is the second time I have been presented with this.

What is your comment? What should we do?

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 19th, 2001, 01:44:09 AM
I say we go over and smack some sense into them.

Seriously though, what can we do? Bring it up at the ooc forum? Then a lllloooooooonnnnngggg drawn out argument will ensue, and in the end, they won't change their minds anyway.

Liam Jinn
Jun 19th, 2001, 01:54:06 AM
We could just take out the moded shipyards the old fashioned way..A whole lot of explosives :)

Force Master Hunter
Jun 19th, 2001, 03:54:45 AM
Have a look in OOC. All assets must be declared as a one off.

So lets see what they say.

Jyanis Scorpion
Jun 19th, 2001, 03:01:36 PM
If it's declared and it's a definite, established rule, they cannot have any way of backing up a defense.

Force Master Hunter
Jun 19th, 2001, 04:26:13 PM
Jyanis - you need to declare fleet resources at SWFans as a one of good will gesture, to can suspicions on cheating. Anyone that does not respond will have all assets stripped. Also, please read the fleet threads and add your imput so we get some decent and fair rules

Leia Solo
Jun 19th, 2001, 08:23:57 PM
does it never end?... i thought that the fleet rules had been revamped a while ago, and that everyone was happy with what had been decided.

i hate to say it, but this seems to be yet another reason to leave sw fans.net. (headache after headache after headache.)

Jyanis Scorpion
Jun 19th, 2001, 08:34:38 PM
Of course it can't end. Then we'd have nothing to do. ;)

Force Master Hunter
Jun 19th, 2001, 11:57:42 PM
It's being sorted out now. My advice is just ignore the idiots and just fall in with the people who just want to play.