PDA

View Full Version : Please Read (Short Goodbye...for now)

Warren Azalin
Jun 30th, 2001, 01:25:09 PM
I have come to tell you all that I shall be taking a leave of absence for a few months, lately things in my real life have started taking a turn for the worse and I need to get things back on track. I thank certain individuals around here for making me see that I need to get my real life back in order if I am ever to RP to my full potential. I am sorry for all my actions as of late and I hope in time you will all forgive me, but for now I must say goodbye my friends. I thank you all for everything I have learned here and all those I have met, hopefully I will be back in time to spend a full year on these boards, and hopefully I can be a true Jedi for once, not this egomaniacal, jealous, a**hole. I hope to find what made RPing what it was for me in the beginning, what made me worthy of knighthood, until I find these things I cannot call myself a Jedi much less a person. Goodbye my friends, may the force be with you all and hope to see you in about two to three months.

Kikran Akard
Jun 30th, 2001, 03:53:19 PM
I'll see you then man, good luck.

Nichos Marr
Jun 30th, 2001, 07:11:55 PM
Good luck Warren. May the Force be with you buddy. :D

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 1st, 2001, 01:00:40 AM
Good Luck Warren!!! Best of Luck to ya!!
Like I told ya, you sound like you are doing better. Glad to hear it.

JediBeldarine
Jul 1st, 2001, 01:25:08 AM
Oh Warren

:: pounces him ::

That makes me so happy reading that. You don't know how much better my day became. I'll make sure to call you a few times to check up on ya :)

AmazonBabe
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:12:46 AM
Good luck Warren! We'll still be here waiting for ya! :)

Figrin D an
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:19:43 AM
Take care, my friend. Your personal life should always come first, and I am glad to see that you will be doing what is best for you. Your presence will be missed dearly, but we will all be here to welcome you back when you decide the time is right. :)

Until then, I wish you only the best.

See you soon, Warren. :)

Liam Jinn
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:40:33 AM
I'm so glad to hear this man. I wish you luck. Goodbye for now Warren, see you when you get back! :)

Nupraptor
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:43:36 AM
:: pokes Warren with a stick ::

Kikran Akard
Jul 1st, 2001, 05:30:18 PM
*Pokes Nup with a 20 foot long telephone pole*

Anakis Moreven
Jul 3rd, 2001, 06:31:30 PM
Wow! What happened with Warren? Why is he so mad at himself? I go for a month or so, and see what happens!