PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Padawans Akrabbim & Dio Blackmoon, Please step for

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 2nd, 2001, 10:37:28 PM
**Leia stands from her council chair and bows before the council and nominated padawans**

It gives me great pleasure to address the two of you today and to let you know you have successfully completed your padawan training. Not only your training is successful but you have proven yourselves as true Jedi and this pleases the council.

We know bestow the title of "Jedi Knight" upon the both of you . Please come forward and accept your new status.

And in closing...continue to spread peace in the galaxy and protect the weak and innocent from the darkside. May The Force Be With You All..Always.

Akrabbim
Jul 2nd, 2001, 11:09:11 PM
Akrabbim steps forward, dropping to one knee.

I thank you for this great honor. I will do my best to be a true knight and will serve to my final breath.

AmazonBabe
Jul 2nd, 2001, 11:17:56 PM
:: AB stood in the background, behind Akrabbim. She was proud that her Padawan had come so far. She had shown him the way, but he had walked the path. She smiled. And she was glad she was still alive to see this day of his promotion to Knight. ::

Dio Blackmoon
Jul 2nd, 2001, 11:27:41 PM
Dio walked forward and bowed his head, kneeling before Leia.

"I am honored that you choose to bestow this title upon me. I solemnly vow to uphold the honor and dignity that this title carries with in. Thank you."

Kikran Akard
Jul 3rd, 2001, 12:42:34 AM
::Looks towards the new knights::

"Good job....now you're the same rank as me.";)

Leia Solo
Jul 3rd, 2001, 09:13:00 PM
Congratulations, Dio! :)
You too, Akrabbim.

JediBeldarine
Jul 4th, 2001, 10:53:06 PM
**Stepping forward, Bel inclined her head.

"Congratulations Dio and Akrabbim.. Good luck and may the force be with you."

Akrabbim
Jul 7th, 2001, 10:46:53 PM
Bows once more.

Thank you again. I will guard the Light to my final breath.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 7th, 2001, 11:42:35 PM
::Leia smiles back at Akrabbim and Dio and bows her head out of acknowledgement::

Again..Congradulations! And May The Force Be With You Always!

Nichos Marr
Jul 8th, 2001, 02:41:14 PM
Nichos stepped forward from his spot in the background. His arms were crossed in a non-chalant attitude, but the grin on his face showed how proud he was. Dio was his first apprentice, and was now a Knight.

"Congratulations to both of you!" Nichos said.

He sent a Force Message out to Dio: I taught you everything I've ever learned. Use it wisely and help save the Galaxy.

Nichos once again seemed to disappear in the background of other Jedi present.