View Full Version : Small problem...

Akrabbim
Jul 7th, 2001, 10:53:41 PM
OOC: I'm in a thread with Khendon S, and he has basically called me a cheater, ended thread without my consent, and I personally believe he is the one god-moding. I take great offense to the cheating accusation, but I don't know what to do about it now. Do I get a judge or what? If I am in the wrong, I will apologize profusely, but if not... well, I'd like SOMETHING done. What should I do?

Force Master Hunter
Jul 7th, 2001, 10:55:52 PM
Bring the thread to my attention. What's the link?

BTW, I'm personally unimpressed with things I have seen this Khendon do in the past.

Akrabbim
Jul 7th, 2001, 11:12:03 PM
Well, I guess you found it. What do I do about this guy? I don't appreciate that comment at all, but I doubt he'll restart the fight...

Nupraptor
Jul 7th, 2001, 11:33:36 PM
More than likely, this is going to wind up with him getting a reprimand and the thread being left unfinished. I've found practically nothing wrong with what you did in that thread. Khendon just seems to be a bit peeved that he can't instantly see past your illusions, which is a crock.

Akrabbim
Jul 7th, 2001, 11:38:16 PM
I really appreciate that. I was sorta worried that I'd be disallowed from using any illusions... which would sorta make my character useless. Thanks for the help...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 7th, 2001, 11:47:30 PM
Sorry to hear that Akrabbim. If you have problems like that again..just bring it up to FMH or Nup here. They can really help you! :)

Akrabbim
Jul 7th, 2001, 11:52:53 PM
I've noticed... I knew the Jedi were cooler. :)

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2001, 12:16:09 AM
Heh, cooler? Someone should fill this boy in on some things :)

Figrin D an
Jul 8th, 2001, 12:41:28 AM
I read the battle thread.... it seems to me that Khendon believes his character to be totally superior to most everyone he faces. That is certainly the impression I got from reading his posts. My favorite part was how he tried to trump the situation by saying that he has trained for over a year.... big deal. I'll take a newly promoted Jedi Knight with 3 months of good solid training over a year of supposed "self-training" any day...

All I can really recommend is not to RP with that guy anymore. We all have gone through the misfortune of having RP's and battles screwed up by god-moders and morons. Just learn from it and move on.... eventually, you'll discover who the genuinely good RPer's and be able to seperate them from the rest of the Battleground flotsum...

Warren Azalin
Jul 8th, 2001, 12:50:58 AM
Khendon is a massive god-moder, hell summoner ha to once stop a thread between me and Khendon because in on move he threw a rock and sliced out my organs. Then he said it was not god moding, yet he was an apprentice. Anything he says is BS and should be forgotten.

Force Master Hunter
Jul 8th, 2001, 12:59:13 AM
And the Sith wonder why Jedi wont RP much. IMO, it's been because most of us have been victims of moding and it wears thin

Akrabbim
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:12:18 AM
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that guy was a little over-inflated... and I really loved how, since he had done some mental training, he should immediately be able to see through all my illusions.

Figrin D an
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:19:17 AM
Exactly, FMH. We're all sick of a bunch of peon Sith morons thinking they can take out high ranking Jedi with crappy, non-creative RP skills...

Quite frankly, I think we should tell the other groups that if they want us to RP more, they need to start policing there own ranks of members and consider getting rid of anyone who isn't going to follow the rules.

Force Master Hunter
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:34:52 AM
The real propblem is that the Jedi RP really well in the most and you get the Sith whining when they get whipped. And then those same Sith reply without Common Sense and Fair play.

I can see the same problem with the fleet and planet takeover. They are just.... useless. Thats not a RP, that's wishful thinking. I dont blame the Jedi for wanting to stay here, at least we can police this place properly.

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:57:40 AM
Sith like that is not the reason most Jedi don't RP. If that really is the reason why most jedi don't RP, then it is stupid. You play with what you got. I'm sure people would be comfortable with using it as an excuse though. Most people don't have time or just don't feel like RPing..

Nichos Marr
Jul 8th, 2001, 02:44:53 PM
Of course Jedi are cooler and more intelligent then Sith :cool: