PDA

View Full Version : Note To All About Warren

Warren Azalin
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:19:55 AM
There is a thread going on in Storytelling, it should actually be the first of many but I do not want any confusion.<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm13.showMessage?topicID=287.topic>This</a> is the thread in question and as all can see Warren has gone mad, this is in no way a turning to the Dark. It is in fact only part of Warren's major role in a bigger plot. If there are any questions I'll answer them, for now I'll say this much.....

Warren was born of a prophecy, one that would signal the end of humanity, there was a catch though. He was born of pure evil but the prophecy called for the blood of a winged Jedi. So they messed with his mind and locked away the darkness. His brother Bennison though tried to kill Warren though and only succeded in breaking what held the Darkness at bay. So now he is a creature of evil and hatred with a soul of light fighting to win.

Warren Azalin
Jul 13th, 2001, 01:21:05 AM
.....Ok as many might have seen Warren has revealed his second half to be Abaddon, Angel of Darkness and Destruction. Now as odd as this sounds I am not turning or anytihng like that so before people start getting odd Idea's I am still Rping Warren as a Jedi (Just has a really F#$%ed side). Anyway I'll keep the Jedi informed of these events so as not to let them think I am turning -_-.

Kikran Akard
Jul 13th, 2001, 03:44:56 AM
Sounds good, just don't try to hurt me with any spoons.

Nichos Marr
Jul 13th, 2001, 09:40:52 AM
*Hits Reb with one of Warren's wings*

The new Warren is pretty cool. Keep up the good RPing work.

Warren Azalin
Jul 14th, 2001, 06:40:39 PM
Well in a few days I think I'll have to have Warren take a "leave of absence" from the GJO. I shall make a new account to keep up with recruitment, but Warren has to deal with Abaddon. If anyone has any questions post them here or IM me ok. Also I cannot say this enouh but Warren is not Evil, Abaddon is....