PDA

View Full Version : Need some volunteers....PLEASE..URGENT!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2001, 10:48:02 PM
I will be away...July 14 (Saturday)- July 21. And will not be on the internet at all.

With Warren not being around and quite honestly I have been behind here due to real life...I must ask anyone that is able to volunteer to please do so.

I will need someone/ or a few to handle the Recruitement Center. Answer threads. Assign padawans if at all possible, if not make sure they attend the training course being held in the academy.

Btw.. Reb...thanks for taking on the responsibility of training the class. I truly appreciate it.

And if anyone..would like to consider this permanently ( I know its a big responsibility..but when I am back I will help) please let me know..if you would like to be an Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinator.

But..right now..please...I really need your help!!

Thank you for your considerations.! :)

Warren Azalin
Jul 10th, 2001, 01:17:58 AM
Actually fue to recent events I have returned to RPing, seeing as I don't have many padawans to train anymore I'll take Recruitment as I should :) . Don't worry Leia you know I've taken care of things in the past at recruitment, this'll be no different.

Liam Jinn
Jul 10th, 2001, 09:19:09 AM
I wanna help...but if Warren doesn't need it...:)

Nichos Marr
Jul 10th, 2001, 10:30:13 AM
How about Warren and Liam? (Until Leia comes back) So if Warren isn't online, Liam can greet a new recruit, and vice versa.

Warren Azalin
Jul 10th, 2001, 11:13:37 AM
It's works Nichos, so me and Liam will take care of the Padawans for now :D .

Nupraptor
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:01:02 PM
:: eats all the spare padawans, belching shortly after ::

There we go... no worries now.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 10th, 2001, 10:48:22 PM
:lol: @ Nup

Good...Warren & Liam it is! Thanks guys.
You might have to start now..please...

I am having serious IE problems. "Illegal action" or something like that is the message I keep getting and my windows keep shutting down!

I told FMH/DT this last night. I updated my IE..thought it might help. But apparently not! *sigh* I am afraid I can't really post much so..if you can please start keeping an eye out on things. I really appreciate it.

I just hope my PC won't die! *sigh* :(

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 13th, 2001, 10:51:10 PM
Take care...I see recruitement is in good hands.

Everyone have a good week. Hopefully I can start posting when I return on July 22.

Until then...Take care everyone and have fun :)

Liam Jinn
Jul 14th, 2001, 01:37:16 AM
Bye Leia, hope to see you soon :)

Nichos Marr
Jul 14th, 2001, 09:38:03 AM
I have to wait till July for Skeeboo to become a Jedi? :p

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 22nd, 2001, 09:13:31 AM
I'm back. If Liam and Warren can do me a favor, please keep up the good work. It might take me a few days before I feel like I can just jump back into things.

Thanks guys! :)

LOL..Nichos. I knew you were Skeeboo. No worries he will be a jedi. :) Although..looks like my dear brother Luke still wants to kill me!

Katarina Kariena
Jul 22nd, 2001, 11:02:51 PM
LEIA!!!! ^_^ I have the picture now!!! ^_^ Catch me on AIM sometime and I'll give you the link!! ^_^

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 23rd, 2001, 10:52:06 PM
Hey Kat! :)

Nice to see you. Sure thing. I hope I have your right screen name :)