PDA

View Full Version : Council Vote - Promotion

Nichos Marr
Jul 25th, 2001, 06:31:58 PM
OOC: Guess I should do this IC. Oh and sorry if I was supposed to post this in Warren's thread. I wasn't sure ^__^

IC:Nichos entered the council room with an emotionless look on his face. Deep down he felt happy that he had progressed in training with his padawan, Teka. The Jedi Knight gave a bow to all those present and began to speak.

"I come before you today to bring Teka Kenobi before the council. In the short time that I have been his master, I've learned a lot about him. Teka has been through three masters and has more battleground experience with Sith then most padawans, if not all. He's been with the GJO for a considerable amount of time, and in that time he's shown loyalty and dedication to this Order.

Teka has shown knowledge of the Force and all the basic skills. He has even begun to learn some advanced moves. He is strong in the Force, but furthermore he is strong willed. Teka know where his heart lies, and it's with the Light Side and the Jedi. He has been accepted as a warrior Jedi, which shows even more he is ready to serve the GJO at any time.

I'm sure most of you have seen his contribution with your own eyes, and I think he would make a magnificent Knight. I do not say this as his master, but as a friend. I only taught him a quarter of what he already knew. Therefore I await your decision."

OOC: Teka requested these threads be shown:

<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3937.topic>*In the glow of the full moon*</a>

<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3898.topic>A Warrior in the Making</a>

<a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=201.topic>{Teka Kenobi vs. Angellink11}</a>

ReaperFett
Jul 25th, 2001, 06:34:45 PM
Nope, not in Warrens. There should be one big promotion thread, but wasnt done.

ANd yes, I think he should be

Please bear in mind people, votes to be in by the end of the month

Warren Azalin
Jul 25th, 2001, 07:55:17 PM
Well seeing as I was his Second master (for like a day), I knew this day was coming soon. Teka is very good and nichos has done a great job of training him :). And can I just state this is very odd seeing as Teka would be a third generation off of something I trained :lol, still getting used to Nichos being a Knight.

And since Nichos keeps wondering what this means I will put it in smaller words:

<font size=6>Yes</font>

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 26th, 2001, 10:02:42 AM
Calm down ....Warren. LOL. ;)

I have been wondering about Teka Kenobi. I've been thinking he has been ready for awhile...

My vote is "Yes". :)

ReaperFett
Jul 27th, 2001, 09:49:20 PM
Yo, council people? You know, those who arent bothering to post? Couldnt you have the courtesy to at least appear to say you arent voting? Like a good councillor?

Force Master Hunter
Jul 27th, 2001, 10:35:21 PM
For Teka, even tho I not being no Council, I would say yes

Liam Jinn
Jul 28th, 2001, 01:46:14 AM
I'm not on the council, but isn't Jubei still a padawan? Why not promote him?

ReaperFett
Jul 28th, 2001, 08:56:02 AM
Can I just say that I think that Teka should now be promoted, as he has 4 votes. Now, Sage, Bel, Yog, TUJK and Figrin are either not around, or have posted past the threads, showing they dont have an opinion. So, Teka has 4 votes from the remaining 5 people. I think that should be enough