PDA

View Full Version : :: Steps Into the Council Room and Lowers His Head ::

Warren Azalin
Jul 14th, 2001, 06:24:33 PM
:: Walking into the Council room Warren bowed to all those around him as he kept Abaddon at bay long enough to talk. ::

"Fellow Council Members I have come here today to ask something many might have thought impossible, I come here today to bring Nash Stolar before the Council. In the months I have spent training him he has seemingly transformed from what he was to who he is now. In the beginning he was nothing more than a joker with a gun and a saber, but now he has done me proud by becoming a true Jedi in my eyes. A few days ago Dragon proved himself by doing 2 things:

1) He put aside emotions and stopped me from killing a man who once tried to kill him.

2) He stood up to Abaddon the demon inside me and proved he has the skills of a Jedi.

Also he has begun beating Sith on the Battlegrounds proving he is fighting for the right side. Now I know that recently I lost a padawan of mine to the Darkside after he was promoted to Knight, but Dragon is different I believe. I will respect the councils decision on this and will wait. Also if it means anything or if it is even allowed I vote yes on him, but seeing as he is my padawan that might seem unfair...."

(OOC: I know maybe I should wait till others are ready since Padawans were just promoted but Dragon has waited a long time and he has improved A LOT, also at the state Warren is going he might not have a lot longer to train Nash. I will be updating this part as I find more threads, but for now I will show you his fight with Abaddon/Warren and defending Jerred

<a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=849.topic>"Where is Warren Azalin?"</a>

<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3916.topic>"Angel of Darkness Awakened at Last"</a>

Some other Fights with Sith....

<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3775.topic>RED ALERT! Armed Sith! (challenge)</a>: Saphire Dragoness (2nd time)

<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3760.topic>A Strong Darkness Arrives... (open to any jedi)</a>: Athena Lady Darkness

<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3611.topic>Silent Evening</a>: Group Battle

Nichos Marr
Jul 14th, 2001, 06:40:52 PM
I've known dlayer for a long time. At first I was his fellow padawan, and then I got promoted, while he was prevented from being promoted because of a few "mishaps".

After he was told twice (I believe) to straighten up and start acting like a Jedi, I noticed an improvement. Not just in his posts, but his IC attitude and also OOC attitude. He barely ever uses a gun anymore, and his posts are more descriptive and a LOT more mature.

He's sparred, fought, faced the cave, tasted defeat, tasted victory, and he uses the Force in the right way. He even gave his character a background and a name instead of "dragon dlayer". He knows how to handle situations, and he knows the values of the Jedi. Despite the fact that some think he is annoying, I suggest that he is looked upon in an IC manner. My vote is:

<font size=6>YES

JediBeldarine
Jul 14th, 2001, 09:00:33 PM
I do have to agree that Dragon has made significant improvements.

Hopefully my vote won't be made in mistake.

Yes :)

Force Master Hunter
Jul 15th, 2001, 12:25:47 AM
I was going to spar him to assess him for this very thing. Although I do not believe he is perfect, he has come a long way and quickly. His improvement is noted and congratulated on.

I did not quite think he was ready, although I can now be persuaded that is the case. If you had recommended him some weeks ago, I would have fought it tooth and nail. Now I wont and even agree he could be ready

That I think says a lot as my standards are high.

I still wish to spar him however, whatever the Council says in the end.

ReaperFett
Jul 16th, 2001, 12:23:21 PM
Im unsure. On one hand, he currently looks ready. On the other, it could be a little spurt. I really havent a clue. Id LIKE him to be promoted, but cant decide, so Ill abstain

Katarina Kariena
Jul 17th, 2001, 01:27:49 AM
I think he's earned it. He's shaped up quite a bit. high expectations or not he deservs to be a knight. I was talking to him on AIM the other day and he's really starting to get depressed and was telling me how he was starting to think he would NEVER become a knight.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 22nd, 2001, 09:10:30 AM
I believe Nash (Dlayer) has improved but at times he goes a little off, with guns etc. if you know what I mean.

Why not have FMH have a spar with him first.

ReaperFett
Jul 22nd, 2001, 03:14:28 PM
but at times he goes a little off, with guns etc. if you know what I mean
yeah, whod do that eh?:)

Marcus QDunn
Jul 22nd, 2001, 05:42:46 PM
I shall set a test for him. If he passes, he should be promoted.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 23rd, 2001, 10:54:53 PM
Sounds good to me Master QDunn!

Force Master Hunter
Jul 27th, 2001, 09:16:37 AM
Tell him to get on with it. Shadow Jedi told me he wants to see what Nash has got up his sleeve.

Nash aint doing that bad tho..... tell him to hurry up so he can be promoted.

ReaperFett
Jul 28th, 2001, 08:59:01 AM
BTW, this carries on until the fight ends, no end of month deadlines or anything

Force Master Hunter
Jul 28th, 2001, 09:13:51 AM
I know exactly what my vote is right now.