PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Padawans...Satine and Teka ..please step forward!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 1st, 2001, 10:51:57 PM
**The Jedi Master stands up from her council chair and bows before the council and nominated padawans**

It gives me great pleasure to address the two of you today . You both have have successfully completed your padawan training. Not only your training is successful but you have proven yourselves as true Jedi and this pleases the council.

We know bestow the title of "Jedi Knight" upon the both of you . Please come forward and accept your new status.

I would like to conclude now in saying ...continue to spread peace in the galaxy and protect the weak and innocent from the darkside. May The Force Be With You All..Always.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 2nd, 2001, 05:21:32 AM
Teka steped forward onto one knee. He spoke softly.

Thank you Master Solo, thank you everyone. I will do my very best to uphold and keep peace in the galaxy.

Nichos Marr
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:12:01 AM
"Both of you deserve it very much."

Nichos grinned at Teka, no longer concealing his happiness. Although Teka had not been his padawan for long, Nichos had helped him ascend to the next level.

"May the Force be with you both."

Satine Capashen
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:20:16 AM
Alpha's mouth drops as he hears this. He had never expected to attain the rank of Knight again, after all that he had pulled on GJO, but he was happy he attained it. He finally regains his sneses, and the Young One bows low, his mind still reeling.

"Thank you. I'm honored..." Was all Alpha could figure out to say.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 4th, 2001, 07:03:21 PM
Teka looked up at Leia again and smiled before repeating:

Thank-you

He turned to face Nichos and his smile turned into a full face, tooth bearing grin.

Thank-you

He repeated for the second time.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 6th, 2001, 08:49:13 AM
::Leia smiles back at Satine and Teka and bows her head out of acknowledgement::

This day has been long and coming for the both of you.

Again..Congradulations! And May The Force Be With You Always!

Satine Capashen
Aug 6th, 2001, 10:54:21 AM
Alpha smiles at Leia and nods in thanks, then turns to Teka.

"congrats man."

Teka Kenobi
Aug 7th, 2001, 04:20:05 PM
Teka laughed lightly and replied with a bright smile.

Thank you. And congratualtions to you too

Satine Capashen
Aug 7th, 2001, 09:19:08 PM
Grins.

"Thanks."