PDA

View Full Version : IC, where are the following?

Force Master Hunter
Aug 16th, 2001, 11:29:57 PM
Yog's Bar and Grill

The recruitment centre

The reason why I ask is that IC, only the Jedi really know where the Temple and stuff is. How can we have a secure area with those two?

I propose a shift IC of those two to Arcan IV, afther the NR has captured that planet.

Thoughts?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 16th, 2001, 11:57:26 PM
I like your proposal of Arcan IV.

Now..Yog B & G have no clue. Never was established where. Have to think on that one.

As far as Recruitement..truthfully I always for some reason said I was returning to the temple. Now is the temple on Yavin IV? If so..Warren and I are wrong for posting that.

ReaperFett
Aug 17th, 2001, 03:32:12 AM
does it matter?

B&G should NEVER have a location. It doesnt need one, and IMO is great how some say its in trees, others a city.

I dont think recruitment either. You recuruit wherever you are, no in one building

Force Master Hunter
Aug 17th, 2001, 08:56:00 AM
It does matter. IC it matters.

We know quite well it gets RP'ed differently, but I have IC reasons for bringing this up, because the NRSF are constructing the defenses and requirements to make sure the Jedi dont get wiped off another planet.

Good enough for you, or you want TSO's Titan to cme to Yavin and crap here? Feel like having Sumor park an SSD up above you? I dont and the fact is, the NRSF are basically setting lures and illusions for safeguarding this damn Council. That's why I ask and that's why it matters.

Figrin D an
Aug 17th, 2001, 08:33:38 PM
I think that Arcan IV would be fine. Just as long as we decide soon so NRSF can do what needs to be done...