PDA

View Full Version : Alpha walks into the Council Hall (An idea)...

Satine Capashen
Aug 18th, 2001, 08:41:20 PM
Alpha walks into the Council Hall, his cloak billowing around his light bodyarmor, his hood down. He stops and bows before the Jedi Council, as a sign of respect. The Young Jedi Knight rises and says,

"Greetings. I have come here, because I have an idea. I propose an attack on either TBH or TSE and it's allies. The way I see it, those are the biggest Sith group, and the most dangerous group of Dark Jedi. If we can rid ourselves, or seriously hurt one of the groups, then it would double out chances of being able to defend against them, with their being scattered as a result of the attack. I await you response and can stand outside until you decide to do this or not."

Alpha bows again, and then prepares to leave if neccessary.

{OOC:If I did something wrong on approaching the Council, please let me know. I'm not sure if I did the right way of approaching them....}

Nichos Marr
Aug 18th, 2001, 09:48:43 PM
"Oh...and what has brought you to believe that The Black Hand will cause us any trouble. You are a warrior, and I understand your urge to fight, but try to keep yourself contained. We cannot attack a group that has never really done anything bad to us, just because they are evil. I could understand if TBH tried to launch an assault on a world, or spread their evil, but they seem pretty contained where they are."

He paused.

"Might this have something to do with revenge? I believe hearing you were abducted by Sorsha and brought to TBH. Now I am not sure if she is still a member of the Black Hand, but could you possibly see this as a way of getting back at her?"

Nichos' expression became even more serious.

"Jedi do not seek to wipe others out unless it is totally necessary, which in this case is not. We don't start wars, to prove something to others. Also a strike on TSE, might interfere with our plans for a strike on TSO's Kashyyyk. Unless the Sith or Dark Jedi do something to cause us to attack them, then we will. Remember a Jedi uses the force for defence, and I know of the saying, "sometimes the best defence is offence". I don't think the saying applies to this matter."

He straightened his robe a little.

"If we are to vote on these ideas, my answer is a most definate No."

ReaperFett
Aug 18th, 2001, 09:53:30 PM
OOC; No Satine, you did right. You have a voice, let it be heard. However, if you ant to council to vote on something, not give opinions, start the thread title with COUNCIL VOTE, so we all see it

Satine Capashen
Aug 19th, 2001, 06:51:38 PM
{OOC:Thanks Fett. I'll do that next time. :D }

"Look, at the moment I can't even remember what happened after my fight with Miryan. It hurts like Hell to try. And I guess you might be right, but I still can't shake the feeling that one of those two might cause trouble later. Guess I'm just going on gut instinct...And I normally wouldn't ask for permission for revenge. With all due respect, Sorsha is my concern, and soon I will fidn the answers I need from her, but that's it."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 22nd, 2001, 09:20:00 PM
OOC Satine: Fett is right. You did well. Sorry I am a little out of the loop here. Please feel me in on this. Thank you.

Satine Capashen
Aug 23rd, 2001, 05:56:01 PM
{OOC:Basically Alpha is proposing a preemptive strike to either of his selected targets. I need to put council vote on this thing though...}