PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back

Marcus QDunn
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:55:17 AM
:: Newly returned himself, the Jedi Master uses his code to unlock the doors to the temple and then steps inside.

"Come on in.... your welcome here again"::

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 02:04:12 AM
"Are we going to take bets on how many people will need a change of undergarments?"

"Hmmmmm.... nahh."

"I have an idea."

"Oh?"

Morgan leaned over and whispered in QDunn's ear, earning a chuckle and a nod.

Without another word, he pulled his massive handgun free of it's shoulder holster, and put the barrel against the back of QDunn's neck.

Liam Jinn
Sep 3rd, 2001, 02:48:54 AM
Liam walked past an open door in the temple, glancing in it and stopping. He slowly walked in, seeing Morgan holding a gun to Marcus' neck.

"Um...What the hell is going on?"

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 02:55:17 AM
"YOU MAKE THE WRONG MOVE AND I BLOW HIS FUKKIN HEAD OFF! Now slowly, I want you to open that door in front of us."

Liam's eyes were wide with surprise. Morgan jammed the .50 caliber barrel into the back of QDunn's neck.

"I SAID OPEN THE FUKKIN DOOR!"

Liam Jinn
Sep 3rd, 2001, 03:13:17 AM
Liam turned and looked at the door Morgan was yelling about and sighed.

"Evanar...How far do you think you're going to get before that gun is ripped from your hands by the force or something? This is the JEDI temp..."

Liam sighed as Morgan jammed the gun into Marcus' neck again. He shrugged then opened the door anyway.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 03:24:02 AM
OOC: Remember, IC, you all think Morgan is Sith.

Morgan's face was hidden behind Marcus' head. He winked at Liam.

" Play along." was what Liam heard through the Force.

Liam had a hard time not grinning as Morgan shoved QDunn through the door.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 3rd, 2001, 11:02:53 AM
::Sitting in her council chair..scanning over her datapad...Leia notice the group enter the room. Disturbed by the scene..Leia dropped her data pad on her seat as she sprung to her feet::

What is going on here?!!
Morgan....you traitor..you sith...I demand you release Master QDunn immediately or face the consequences for your actions!

::Leia moved her hand discretely to her belt where her lightsaber was clipped. Waiting for any suspcious moves by Morgan::

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:25:23 PM
"Don't mo.... aw screw it."

Leia's jaw dropped.

Morgan pulled the trigger, releasing a packet of highly compressed air. It exploded, sending Morgan back, stumbling, but blowing QDunn clean over the council table to the other side, where he managed a decent landing.

Only Liam, Marcus and Morgan were smiling. Most everyone else was in silent shock.

Captain Tohmahawk
Sep 3rd, 2001, 10:33:38 PM
He really couldnt contain himself much longer. He burst out laughing.

"Hey hey hey! Wasn't that funny?"

Silence.

"bah, you all got no sense of humor!"

Morgan Evanar
Sep 3rd, 2001, 10:34:39 PM
"Sorry folks, nothing to see here..."

Morgan began to slowly walk away.

Kikran Akard
Sep 15th, 2001, 01:18:27 PM
::Shakes his head, not trying to understand::