PDA

View Full Version : My Rank...

Rock
Sep 18th, 2001, 09:36:06 PM
I am unsure of my rank here. I have been at SWfans for over a year, and this character had the rank of Knight at TGC. Someone who should know (no names) told me that that would automatically give me the rank of Knight here, but then another person (who should also know) said the Council had to vote. I am confused and need some help here plz.

Liam Jinn
Sep 19th, 2001, 07:23:34 AM
Why don't you prove to us that the rank of knight would fit you here first?

Nichos Marr
Sep 19th, 2001, 09:36:25 AM
That's a good idea Liam. Prove to us that you are capable of being an exemplary Jedi Knight.

Rock
Sep 19th, 2001, 05:12:00 PM
and that is what I've been doing for the past 2-3 weeks.

Nash Stolar
Sep 19th, 2001, 06:24:26 PM
By?

Rock
Sep 19th, 2001, 06:42:09 PM
Training and RPing.

Nash Stolar
Sep 19th, 2001, 06:50:11 PM
...... I will not comment on that

Rock
Sep 19th, 2001, 08:41:23 PM
You didnt need to comment in the first place. The post was directed to the Council.

Warren Azalin
Sep 19th, 2001, 08:57:41 PM
Everyone has a right to an opnion Rock, and you never said this was for the council.

Nash Stolar
Sep 19th, 2001, 09:26:54 PM
What warren said....

Thanks warren :)

TUJK
Sep 19th, 2001, 09:29:19 PM
*the blind jedi looked up at the proceedings from her corner, her milky orbs seeming to penitrate each of those invovled*

I've got words to say, and I'd like them to be heard... and more importantly i'd better be understood.

First, to the long time members of the GJO. What happened to being civil, or at least polite. I remember a time when those that were considered enemies of the GJO got better treatment than you're giving Rock.

Now Rock, you don't need to rise to the bait and make things worse, both in terms of the comments they make, and the impression that people get of you.

Effectively, can the crap. Sit back, relax a bit, and let somenoe responsible awnser the inquiry.

ReaperFett
Sep 19th, 2001, 09:33:46 PM
Dlayer, when has it ever been good to criticise someone for no reason? It was a harmless enough question

Warren Azalin
Sep 19th, 2001, 10:06:46 PM
I'll agree that one should keep their mouth shut unless it is constructive criticism, and that was not what Nash did. Then again neither did Nash say anything that wrong, other then he was going to not comment, which in itself can be taken as offence. Personally I think Nash should have follower a nice little rule.

"If you have nothing good to say, then don't way anything."

Basically I think it best if Nash would keep his cynical attitude out of this till something is decided, and also best if Rock would not take thins to such offence and relax a little. Also a little advice Rock. If you want to show that you are ready for the rank of Knight give a few links for those here to read, you know show that your ready for that title.

Nash Stolar
Sep 19th, 2001, 10:12:59 PM
*Nash bowed in respect to everyone in the room*

"I am sorry..."

*after that said he took his leave of the chambers*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 19th, 2001, 10:31:37 PM
May I ask that Rock please post some links here and this will be discussed further. I am sorry about the inconvience Rock.

Thank you for your consideration.

And..Please I ask that people refrain from flaming remarks. Thank you.

Marcus QDunn
Sep 20th, 2001, 05:22:28 AM
Dear oh dear.

Well, I do know Rock. I have seen him Roleplay. He a bit keen to get going, that is the only real issue I have, too keen. Still, I think he is capable.

I'ld say yes on two conditions -

a) He is tested for skill - doesnt have to be a big test

b) If he turns, I'll hunt him down myself - possibility of turning being the only real issue I have.

Fair enough?

Rock
Sep 20th, 2001, 06:56:30 AM
<a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=240.topic>Training</a>: This is my current training post and has a link to all of my other training posts.

I will give you a link to Warren's RP when it is finished. Besides a battle that my opponent and I discontinued, Warren's is the only RP I am in as of now.

Sounds fair enough to me DT :)

Rock
Sep 20th, 2001, 06:57:44 AM
Oh, BTW, you gave me a good reason not to turn in your last post lol.

Liam Jinn
Sep 20th, 2001, 07:37:21 AM
Doesn't mean this isn't a council vote though.