PDA

View Full Version : Appointing a New Jedi Academy Coordinator

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 15th, 2001, 11:56:27 PM
This will be OOC guys..as I am very tired now. Sorry:(

I have been talking to Warren. I am very concerned about the Recruitement and Academy. No matter how I try I cannot find the time from RL to do this no longer. I have attempted to do so and have been unsuccessful. Its very time consuming and we need someone capable and able that is around often.

Warren knows the ropes. He has been working under me for a long time. My former padawan, now knight is a worthy Jedi, trains well and handles recruitement the same way. I have the upmost faith in him.

Therefore...I am resigning as Jedi Academy Coordinator and assigning it over to Warren Azalin. Atleast I know with his time and effort and capabilities..this area will be once what it used to be.

I am sorry I have let you all down. But RL has kept me busy. I still want to RP..hopefully more so very soon. I am planning too. And will remain active..please do not get me wrong I am not leaving GJO..or stepping down from the council. and I will also help Warren in anyway possible.

Thank you for your understanding..

Teka Kenobi
Sep 16th, 2001, 08:44:37 AM
Leia, you havn't let anyone down. You do a great deal of work to this board and order IC and out. It is perfectly understandable that you feel you cannot continue and you are under no pressure what-so-ever. Thank-you for informing the rest of us, and I too would be glad to help where needed.

Nichos Marr
Sep 16th, 2001, 10:15:41 AM
Leia, you havn't let anyone down. You do a great deal of work to this board and order IC and out. It is perfectly understandable that you feel you cannot continue and you are under no pressure what-so-ever. Thank-you for informing the rest of us, and I too would be glad to help where needed.

Hey..I know it's exactly what Teka wrote, but I couldn't have said it better :)

Rock
Sep 16th, 2001, 06:19:25 PM
Leia, you did a good job, and I can understand OOC problems...like people getting grounded (this sux)

Akrabbim
Sep 16th, 2001, 10:35:29 PM
I understand, too, how things in real life can overwhelm you... and I also think you made a good choice in your replacement, as well... I'm sure Warren will do a great job in your absence.

Warren Azalin
Sep 17th, 2001, 12:34:07 AM
Well I guess as the new Coordinator it's time to assign padawans. Ok I need to ask if anyone is willing to train Mr. Kenobi and Gurney, they have both been waiting some time now. Also need a Master for Dezephyrus.

Force Master Hunter
Sep 17th, 2001, 03:07:39 AM
Gurney has a Master.

Warren Azalin
Sep 17th, 2001, 04:39:28 AM
And I quote Gurney from the Recruiment Center

I do believe that The Shadow Jedi agreed to train me, but I haven't seen him around since then. Would it be possible to have another Knight or Master assigned to me?

See he asked for a new Maser :p

Force Master Hunter
Sep 17th, 2001, 04:04:00 PM
He has a Master

Warren Azalin
Sep 17th, 2001, 04:20:09 PM
If his Master is active then no problem, but having a padawan with an inactive Maser is a problem.

Marcus QDunn
Sep 17th, 2001, 07:04:40 PM
I think his Master is very active and just a touch on the excellent side.

Warren Azalin
Sep 17th, 2001, 09:56:11 PM
Well I go off what he posted in the recruitment center, and from that I figure this is between him and his Master. So you talk to Gurney and work it out with him, but I am just stating what he said.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 17th, 2001, 10:09:58 PM
Thank you all for understanding. I truly appreciate it.

If..I may say something.

It seems FMH/MasterQDunn is training Gurney. If Gurney is unaware of this then, I suggest the two should discuss this. :)

OOC: I can check with him later.

Akrabbim
Sep 19th, 2001, 01:08:30 AM
I'll take one of the others. Who do you want me to take?

Warren Azalin
Sep 19th, 2001, 01:11:01 AM
Can you take Mr. Kenobi Akrabbim, he's been waiting a lot longer then the other one. Rather get those here first assigned first.

Teka Kenobi
Sep 19th, 2001, 11:25:04 AM
I'll take Mr. Kenobi warren, I couldn't ask you about it yesterday, and then no-one feels they have to double up. Whad'ya say?

Warren Azalin
Sep 19th, 2001, 11:53:24 AM
Seems fitting for you to take him then huh, ok you can train Mt. Kenobi and Arabbim can train Dezephyrus. Now this is unless Akrabbim has already started training of course.

Akrabbim
Sep 20th, 2001, 08:48:02 AM
Well, I'll take Kenobi... sorry, didn't see this thread recently...