PDA

View Full Version : Just a question....

Force Master Hunter
Oct 13th, 2001, 10:32:54 PM
When the Gungans were part of the SWFans universe, we used to without question recognise ranks between the two groups.

That not the case now..... so what are we doing now? Ideas??? Suggestions????

Or, how about this suggestion.... we used to be allies, but that seems to have gone by the wayside. Should it be reformalised?

TUJK
Oct 14th, 2001, 12:53:04 AM
How about a question for you... what the #$@#@ are you doing with my sig.
*chuckles*

Morgan Evanar
Oct 14th, 2001, 02:31:33 AM
I personally think it should be judged by the quality of RP they present by how strongly they stick to their own personal interpretation of Jedi values.

In some ways, I feel SW fans has advanced beyond what TGC presents, but they still have some excellent RPers (some of which I'm too drunk to recall at this moment) so it should be dependant on their experince and how they hold fast to their own personal interpretations.

Satine Capashen
Oct 14th, 2001, 11:50:38 AM
I'm with Morgan...

AmazonBabe
Oct 15th, 2001, 02:51:17 AM
Morgan brought up a good point. TGC does have some good RPers, but there are some others that could potentially cause problems.

I don't have any problem with reformalizing an alliance with them. And as to rank conflicts, well, that's something that'd have to be discusses with them.

But, after saying what I just did, I do think back to when they sort of bashed SWFans not too long ago at their board.
What's to say they still have respect for SWFans now if they didn't then?

Nash Stolar
Oct 15th, 2001, 01:48:41 PM
They could be one of the best RPers around but if they don't resepct SW.fans and its RPers then we have no need for them to hang around, right?

ReaperFett
Oct 15th, 2001, 02:30:43 PM
Not all bashed, it was a minority

Marcus QDunn
Oct 15th, 2001, 07:13:23 PM
Fact is, Organa Solo was one of the people at TGC who told the basahers where to go and was responsible for that forum being removed. I respect the stand she and other Jedi there took.

We are bigger than the Bashers and I'ld like to see SWFans players prove it. Dont play their game.

Jyanis Scorpion
Oct 15th, 2001, 09:07:20 PM
*puts away his bashing gear*

Aw raspberries! :)

Morgan Evanar
Oct 15th, 2001, 10:52:59 PM
Still, I'm letting my statement stand, and its been my opinion ever since they decided to cut their ties with us.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 17th, 2001, 09:27:26 PM
TGC was always our allies..until Ceel decided to go on his own. Again..we should be bigger than the select few that bash. That is not the proper way to handle things.

Besides Organa and many Gungans are very nice and good RPers.

I suggest the Jedi should be allies once again!