PDA

View Full Version : Some time off...

Figrin D an
Nov 4th, 2001, 04:46:00 AM
Hi everyone.

I realize this comes at a rather inopportune time, given the discussions on how to improve GJO, and I apologize for that, but some things have come up that need my immediate attention and, unfortunately, the net has proven too much of a distraction lately. I think it is going to be best if I take some time off and sort out these RL issues before I continue with RPing. I'm hoping that this will only require a few days of my time, but it very well might take a bit longer.

I just want everyone to know that I am committed to keep RPing and to helping GJO in whatever ways that I can. I just will have to delay my participation in those plans for a while.

I wish everyone well, and I hope to return with haste. Until then, I know things will be just fine. GJO is in very capable hands. :)

If anyone needs to contact me, my email address is kroken@purdue.edu, or you might be able to catch me on AIM occasionally.

Thanks again.

Nick (aka Figrin)

Warren Azalin
Nov 4th, 2001, 07:00:26 AM
Well Figrin I know we don't talk much, on AIM much less on the boards (cept for a few times), but I think I can say this as well as anyone else here. Take Care man. I hope you get whatever you need straightened out, well straightened out :lol: . Like I have already said hope you get RL issues sorted out because as everyone knows Real Life always comes before RPing, with that said, hope to talk to you when things get better. Laterz.

Anakis Moreven
Nov 4th, 2001, 08:24:44 AM
Goodbye

Bye

Cya

Later

GoodLuck

We'll miss ya

Hasta la Vista

And all that stuff.

Be back soon!

Nichos Marr