PDA

View Full Version : Jubei SaDherat Vader..Please step forward!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Nov 5th, 2001, 01:53:12 AM
**A petite Jedi Master stands up from her council chair and bows before the council and nominated padawan**

It gives me great pleasure to address the you, Jubei today . We have been watching you very closely. You have successfully completed your padawan training. Not only your training is successful but you have proven yourself as true Jedi and this pleases the council.

We know bestow on you the title of "Jedi Knight". Please come forward and accept your new status.

I would like to conclude now in saying ... Jubei, continue to spread peace in the galaxy and protect the weak and innocent from the darkside. May The Force Be With You ..Always.

AmazonBabe
Nov 5th, 2001, 02:33:33 AM
:: AB stood off to the side as Leia announced the good news. Once Leia had finished, AB approached Jubei. ::

Jubei, you have made me proud. You have made the Council proud. You have made the Jedi Order proud. You are a true Jedi Knight. Continue to make us all proud.

:: She smiled at her former Padawan now promoted to Knight. ::

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Nov 5th, 2001, 04:01:35 AM
(Jubei walks in, standing before the council, looking at all of the wisened Jedi. He bows slowly, folding his hands into the deep sleeves of his robe)

You honor me with your trust. I shall honor you with my actions and examples.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Nov 8th, 2001, 09:39:33 PM
::Leia smiled then nodded politely at Jubei and AB::

You do the Jedi a great deal of honor, Jubei. The title of Jedi Knight, you do truly deserve. Again..Congradulations.