PDA

View Full Version : Regarding my character

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 24th, 2001, 03:00:26 PM
Okay, this is gonna be weird...so bear with me.

In may, I joined the order as a padawan, due to the old master Sith losing his memory. While his martial knowledge is intact, there are things about himself, and about the mysticism of the Jedi that he must learn. I'd always intended for him to return to his status as a great Jedi, but through a series of quests.

One: He must seek healing to restore his destroyed vocal cords. As of now, he is a mute...capable of limited force telepathy, and only to other force-sensitive people. It is this that has made him turn away from people...as well as the muted rumors of his evil past.

Two: Eventually, he must face his past...for better or worse. I plan on him eventually getting a "total disclosure" through the aid of a Master...in which all of his hidden past is revealed at once. Hopefully, his Jedi convictions will hold strong, and he will rise above the knowledge of yesterday.

After these are completed, I would hope to make Anbira a Jedi Knight. I know there are procedures for this, but since his situation is somewhat different, I wanted to bring it before everybody here to see what they thought.

After that point, I have several roleplays with the Laenos Lith I want to do. It will be a long-playing struggle against the concept of metaphysical omnipotence and absolute power, and the danger within that concept. I've brought this up several times before, but I feel that I won't be ready for that until Anbira is a Knight, and can know of his past without succumbing to it.

TUJK
Dec 24th, 2001, 11:22:55 PM
Hmm... interesting, quite interesting... If you don't have anything planned in terms of item #1... I think it'd be interesting to be involved in that... seeing it was he who blinded Tujk...

AmazonBabe
Dec 25th, 2001, 03:13:28 AM
Heavy stuff man.

And what TUJK said i think might be a good idea. It would certainly add more story to the RP.

Sage Hazzard
Dec 26th, 2001, 04:53:23 AM
I think it'd be alright for you to be granted Knighthood. We all know your worthy of it OOC.

Oh, and a certain evil Hazzard might appear with a RP, if you're willing. It'll be a little ways down the line, but it'll be a biggy for him, and perhaps you. As you know, you and I have tied histories, and if you're willing I'd like to let them unfold sometime in the new year.... :)

Master Yoghurt
Dec 27th, 2001, 08:59:07 AM
What Sage said. Anbira should have little trouble becoming a Knight. Sounds like an interesting setup for a story. :)