PDA

View Full Version : I was asked.... (council(sp?))

Katarina Kariena
Dec 12th, 2001, 06:52:49 PM
Verse/Chaos/whoever he is IMed me on AIM and wanted to know if the council(sp?) would let him use Verse with the Jedi again to help out while he was still RPing as Chaos.... I'm just relaying the message. I personaly don't have a problem with it as long as the Jedi character knows nothing that the Sith character knows and the Sith character nothing that the Jedi knows. *shrugs*

AmazonBabe
Dec 14th, 2001, 01:13:29 AM
I don't see any problem with it, so long as he keeps both characters seperate.

Master Yoghurt
Dec 14th, 2001, 05:26:47 AM
I dont have any problems with it either.

Warren Azalin
Dec 14th, 2001, 07:41:45 PM
No, no problem here either (he contacted me as well over E-mail). As long as botgh charaters keep seperate it's all good.

Amalia Azalin
Dec 14th, 2001, 09:06:55 PM
I'm fine with it too. As long as he keeps the knowledge only to his Jedi character and doesn't mix it with his other character.

Nichos Marr
Dec 14th, 2001, 09:53:28 PM
No problem, except that I don't trust him. Keep an eye on him.

Katarina Kariena
Dec 17th, 2001, 09:52:55 PM
I don't really trust him either, he gives me a creepy feeling but he asked and I told him I'd post. I take it the council says it's ok? Does anyone want to tell him or do I get the task.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 1st, 2002, 02:26:26 PM
pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm...D=61.topic (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm5.showMessage?topicID=61.topic)

Another willing Jedi offering to help out. I don't know who it is, but I thought I would bring it to everyones attention. He needs an answer, and I don't know what to tell him.

We're really short on Jedi, if anyone knows of him and can give info on him, it would be really helpful. I don't think he is new to rping, as he mentions having other characters.

Organa Solo
Jan 2nd, 2002, 07:46:06 PM
Excuse my density, I haven't been here in a while due to business, but... help with with what, anything in particular?

Amalia Azalin
Jan 3rd, 2002, 01:16:30 PM
We're short on Jedi for training students here. He wishes to be made a Jedi Knight, I assume maybe other people on the council know him and can speak with him. We could use more Jedi, people who are able to train, at least.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 4th, 2002, 01:43:44 AM
Sorry Kat!

I got an email from Verse and never got to respond and actually when I finally read it, the email was old.

Gosh I've been away too long. Accept him back make sure he knows the rules of keeping things separate. But I suggest like others stated that he is watched over.

Katarina Kariena
Jan 4th, 2002, 03:31:08 AM
Alright.