PDA

View Full Version : OOC - I need my character to go before the Council

Sage Hazzard
Jan 1st, 2002, 04:31:45 AM
OOC - I'm wanting Sage to be punished by the Council for his actions in the bar. What he was doing in his absence will become know to all the Jedi, and it'll be his mission from then out. I need the thread to be public though, in the bar perhaps. That way everyone can view it. It's an RP, not a vote. I want him to get punished and I want the Council to speak to him, and him speak back.

Can this be set up shortly? Someone in the council needs to start it. Perhaps "The Trials of Master Hazzard"?

Warren Azalin
Jan 1st, 2002, 04:35:01 AM
Well if you need my help Sage i'll be there...

and to others sorry for my recent absence, RL just got hectic.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 1st, 2002, 01:54:44 PM
I'd be happy to help out too.

I'm sorry for my lack of participation as well.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 2nd, 2002, 10:32:12 AM
OOC - Well, thanks. But the fact is, I want Sage punished. Warren and Amalia, you can jump in on my side, but I still want to be punished. The end I'm getting to is that Sage has a punishment he has to carry. I want it akin to attaching a boulder to my ankle. Perhaps something can be done through the Force, where the Council collects their power to put it on me. Somewhat of a barrier.... Darn, I need a handicap. I'm trying to come up with a good one. :\

It's just that RPing becomes stale, so I'm coming up with ways to rejuvinate it. :)

Sage Hazzard
Jan 3rd, 2002, 04:28:36 AM
OOC - Can I just start the thread in the bar and grill, even though it takes place in the council room? I would start it, then whoever would reply, would.

Can I do this? Do I have permission? Will it be responded to?

Amalia Azalin
Jan 3rd, 2002, 01:27:19 PM
I'll respond to it. We can eventually, after the thread has got to a certain point in the B&G, make a new thread in the council room, connecting it to the B&G thread.

Satine Capashen
Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:18:04 PM
Can I join in the thread? Maybe as a witness to what had occured.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 4th, 2002, 01:41:05 AM
Sage...I think I have been a little bit to absent for this. But if you need me, I'd be more than happy to join in:)

Sage Hazzard
Jan 5th, 2002, 08:19:19 PM
Of course, Satine. You pretty much HAVE to post. :)

Just read the post and you'll see if you should reply everyone. It's open to pretty much all Jedi that would be in the Council rooms, or that witnessed it. Also, Sage might have character witnesses to come in and speak for him.

Amalia Azalin
Jan 6th, 2002, 07:52:02 PM
Never mind, got myself mixed up.