PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Marcus Q'Dunn.... and someone else

Darth Turbogeek
Jan 12th, 2002, 11:09:59 AM
Okay, I'll just let one cat out of one bag.

Marcus is leaving GJO as a home, not leaving the group as a member. I've been putting some thiught into this and also to his sole remaining resposibility to the Council, of that of the testing and promotion of Knights to Masters. IC, he cant observe as he does now. There are a few reasons I have been insistent up to now on the ways a Knight is promoted to Master, some to do with the overall skill level and commitment to the Jedi, the fact that it is not a rank to covert, it is not a rank everyone will achieve. A Force Master is the pinnicle of a Jedi's journey and as far as I can see, it was a very rare thing for a Jedi Master to emerge. It is not something to be political over and it is not something that should be voted on initially. It should always be a test, it should always be different, it should always be difficult.

But, I dont see everyone these days. Something has to change. My proposal for this is still in process of sorting out and I believe if you look at it, it will make sense and actually be quite fair and in the end accessible to all. But the toughness will not change. Nor whom sets the tests. Nor the fact some will fail.

Anyway, that's an aside to what I have here. Marcus will be a wanderer. I wont say more or for why, it will be seen

On the other hand, I have an offer from a long time Jedi adversary, whom on the rare times she has gine against us, has caused much trouble. She is resorceful, intelligent, she does not argue and she puts her points better than I do. She is Lord Fire Blade aka Elieen Cross. I would ask she simply be accepted as a member of GJO, she is highly proficent and knowledgeable at the Jedi arts, she is trustworthy, she is a talented RP'er and she kicks a right royal amount of butt. She doesnt want rank, she simply will be working her way to the point where she can be called a Jedi, nothing more. IMO, her being a Padawan would be a total waste of time, because I would bet she would be the equal of any Master and even has shown that.

Master Yoghurt
Jan 12th, 2002, 11:50:24 AM
I am thrilled to hear Lord Fire Blade wish to join the GJO in our fight against the dark shadow that looms over the Galaxy. This will be a day long remembered, and more specifically a day the Sith wet their pants in terror. I request the Council to allow her membership and "training" should not be an issue for one of her calibre. She either masters the Force or dont. The former applies here.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:25:35 AM
I concur with Master Yoghurt. She will be a true asset to GJO.