PDA

View Full Version : JEDI MASTER PROMOTION

The Shadow Jedi
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:58:38 AM
OOC : Marcus / DT here :-)

It gives me a good deal of pleasure to reveal the following

pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm...1530.topic (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=1530.topic)

This was a Master's trial, in which I co-oped Live Wire and Warren to help me with, to set up Morgan Evanar without his knowledge. You got pwd d00d :-p

--

IC : A hooded and travelstained Jedi enters the Temple, to come before the Counciland the gathered Jedi.

"Jedi of the Order! I have observed Jedi Knight Morgan Evanar for some time. Even when he left the Order, he only did so to try to turn the Sith from their ways and never gave up being a Jedi. He has served this Order long and I now find him worthy to be promoted. I now put his name to you for that promotion to the rank of Jedi Master, by the power given me to do so. What say the rest of the Jedi? Do you agree?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:27:06 PM
I concur.

Darth Turbogeek
Jan 25th, 2002, 10:13:28 PM
OOC : Someone else like to comment?!?! Anyone?!?

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:19:00 AM
"I have not know Morgan for that long but I do know he was one of the Jedi that helped me when I first escape my prison to bring me to the Order. He also has helped accomadate my transition here. He is loyal and devoted, willing to risk all for what is good.

I know I have not been here long but from what I know in my heart and seen with my eyes, Morgan Evanar rightfully deserves this."

Katarina Kariena
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:58:52 AM
yes.

Satine Capashen
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:28:08 PM
"I say go for it."

Akrabbim
Jan 26th, 2002, 10:46:54 PM
I concur as well.