PDA

View Full Version : Taste the rainbow...

Jyanis Scorpion
Feb 12th, 2002, 07:31:30 PM
...I dunno, you try thinking of a title these days. Most stuff's been taken by now.

To all whom it may concern, and if you're not concerned then you can just leave. Go on, leave. I'll wait.

Okay, well, AIM is just not working at all for me. It's screwed, that's all there is to it, and I don't like it anyway. I've had MSN for a while, but I was just too lazy to actually use it. Anyway, I probably won't be on AIM at all for a while, and if I'm on anything it'll be MSN. So if you want to contact me for whatever reason, don't wait up on AIM, don't count on MSN though either, because I'm still lazy. Also, my memory is like wasted from repeated sessions of hockey and rugby, so I don't check my e-mail much either.

I come to this board pretty much every day, so leave me a message here after the beep. Or, if it's so important or weird or whatever that it needs a real-time IM discussion, leave me a message and I'll do my best to get on either AIM or MSN. Or perhaps it's a secret plan to implode the universe, then we can speak in code inside this locked forum. The purple goat has turned on the flying dishwasher, Mark.

FYI: general_scorpion@hotmail.com

Nash Stolar
Feb 12th, 2002, 10:03:48 PM
Hmmm.... Grapes...

Sorry... I had to say it.. ^-^;;

*leaves before he is yelled at*

Jyanis Scorpion
Feb 23rd, 2002, 08:01:06 PM
You win this round, Nash, but you... uh... haven't won the... next one... yet.

Yeah!

Okay ignore that.

Anyway my AIM is gone now. Kaput! Kerblammo! Uninstalled!