PDA

View Full Version : Council Voting: With Warren Away...

Morgan Evanar
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:08:04 AM
This leaves an open council seat.

So, lets get it voted on.

My vote is yet undermined.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 9th, 2002, 05:06:01 AM
Who is there to choose from to vote for?

verse dawnstrider
Mar 9th, 2002, 10:05:27 AM
I'll chose Nash

The Shadow Jedi
Mar 9th, 2002, 10:50:36 AM
Has Warren officially resigned his seat now has he? Then the protocol and the precedence is that the next person in the previous vote takes his place.

But I do not see Warren resigning his seat. Is this now the case?

Most of the time, even on extended leave we dont even replace a Council member until the next election. But as I said, the precedence is that the next person on the previous vote is called up. Which means Akabbrim would be called up.

Warren Azalin
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:02:02 PM
Well I never resigned rechnically since most people can still tell me when there is a council vote. I am just basically taking a leave of absence of anything that would take a lot of time (ex: Large RP's, The RC, things like that.). I am still training and can always just get IMed when a Council vote is going on and someone needs my vote. If you all want someone that is around a little more though then I agree that it goes to the next in line: Akrabbim.

Nichos Marr
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:04:23 PM
If no one is against it, I could always inform Warren when there is a council vote. I do see him on AIM an awful lot, so it wouldn't be much of a problem.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 9th, 2002, 03:35:32 PM
Ah. My mistake. I really misinterpreted your post then. I saw that you could train people via AIM, and I didn't put two and two together. I'm dense sometimes.