PDA

View Full Version : I request a council with a Jedi Master........

Shade Magus
Apr 18th, 2002, 02:52:37 PM
Shade walked into the coucil room and sat while he waited for a Jedi Master to respond to his request. It was time that he started again.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 18th, 2002, 04:30:34 PM
Sage entered seconds afterwards. He sat comfortably in one of the chairs nearby before speaking.

"Is this urgent Mr. Magus?"

Shade Magus
Apr 18th, 2002, 07:05:18 PM
Shade bowed in respect and then brought his head up.

"I would not call it urgent, but as you may know.....I have been gone for quite some time now. In that time I have taken the skills that I know as a Jedi Knight and polished, almost perfected them, but I feel that I cannot go any farther. My knowledge is so limited. I only wish to know if any of the Jedi Masters could help me expand my abilities."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 18th, 2002, 10:39:37 PM
"Ah."

Sage breathed in deep, then spoke.

"Are you requesting perhaps a second learning cycle? To progress your abilities? Very good, very good."

The Jedi Master folded his hands as he leaned back in his chair.

"Would I be to your liking?

Shade Magus
Apr 19th, 2002, 07:08:06 PM
Shade bowed deeply. It was precisely what he was hoping for. A second chance.

"I would be honored Master Sage."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 21st, 2002, 03:51:20 AM
"The honor 'tis mine. It is not often you see a Knight who is willing to humble himself by asking for a tutor. More should folow your lead. We'd be better off."

Sage rose from his seat.

"Do you wish to begin now, or later? Once training starts, it will not stop until I say so, which might be many hours. Hours of extremely hard work, might I add. You'd do well to rest before hand."

Shade Magus
Apr 21st, 2002, 08:38:13 PM
"I have rested for a long time. I would like to begin now....if you wouldn't mind."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:27:06 AM
"I hope you don't regret that."

Sage walked swiftly to the door.

"Come."

<font size=1 face=arial>Continued Here (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=376.topic)</font>