PDA

View Full Version : The Man with a Million Ideas (Idea/Question)

verse dawnstrider
May 5th, 2002, 02:13:03 PM
OK, soon you all will regret me being on the council. So many Ideas, so little time....

This deals with the Warrior class of Jedi. I think this is a sweet Idea. My question is this, is there titles to go along with their rank? I know Xazor and Helenias are called Warriors. When they become Masters, so they become WarLords like Marcus? If not, should a title like that be given sence they are not the 'normal' class of Jedi? Stay tuned for more questions when I remeber them.

Marcus QDunn
May 5th, 2002, 04:21:50 PM
That should be discussed amonst those paticipating. As yet, there are no ranks as such. I dont really see the need.

Satine Capashen
May 5th, 2002, 11:02:37 PM
I think I go the farthest by calling Alpha a Warrior Jedi Knight...not many, I think, do add ranks when they are in the Warrior subclass...

My take on it.

Sage Hazzard
May 6th, 2002, 01:18:44 AM
Well, here's an honest impute. I think that people like ranks. We could probably get a lot more people perticipating in the Warrior Way if they had a rank system to follow. It gives people challenges, perpose, and a goal. Otherwise, it's just a title that some people don't understand.

RHJediKnight
May 6th, 2002, 02:37:13 AM
What are the other different classes besides Warrior?