PDA

View Full Version : Expanding Horizons - Joining

Kanon Krowe
May 13th, 2002, 12:08:58 AM
The starship Asgard floated through hyperspace to no where imperticular. The ship was neither large nor small. It had no weapons at all and minimal shields. However, it's quickness was a worthy asset. In essence, the ship was a leasure cruise for it's owner, Kanon Krowe. The entire vessel was stocked full of entertainment. Officially sized pools, holo-movie theaters, the works.

"Dedrick, bring us out of hyperspace. The starlines are beginning to annoy me."

Kanon was always one to have his way. They'd actually been intending for a spacious spot to dock. Somewhere without asteroid fields or nearby planet systems. They were close enough to their distination to pull out of hyperspace short.

The room they were in was Kanon's personal office. So Dedrick, his humble servant, relayed the order to the ship's delegated captain.

After a short wait, they arrived close to their target mark.

"Dedrick, do you still have that comm channel?"

"Which do you speak of, my lord?"

"The one we stole from the Bothan Spynet. The Imperial Diktat, Viscera."

The channel was in fact a relay station. The message would be intercepted, then Viscera would be notified of it and would have the option to respond. If he responded, he would see the face of Kanon in a holomesage. Krowe had his personal setting of course. It closened on his face and made it perticularly large. This was to induce feelings of insuperiority.

"Are we recording Dedrick?"

Dedrick thumbed a button. "We are now, my lord."

"Viscera, I have heard much about you and you're fellow Empire elite. I suggest you respond if you'd like good news."

OOC - Hope I did everything alright. I didn't think you're character would just let people talk to him openly. Figured he'd have a filter in place.

Darth Viscera
May 28th, 2002, 01:14:00 PM
And then the holomessage ended. Two brief sentences. The man who had pirated this Imperial holochannel had not even introduced himself, had dared to speak down to the Diktat. Still, one who displayed the necessary skills to hunt down and communicate with the de facto galactic leader, showed promise. A second chance would be granted.

"You have much to learn of the order of things, my friend," he transmitted his reply.

Kanon Krowe
May 28th, 2002, 11:12:51 PM
Kanon smiled as Dedrick nodded in understanding. The odd man had made it a point to seem mysterious, raising intruige. Otherwise, he would have been booted immediantly off the channel.

"I prefer to do things my way, Mr. Viscera. Much less time consuming compared to usual, mundane, and useless ruitines. Besides, I promise that in due time, you will be rewarded profusely for excusing my rude ways."

Kanon leaned back in his chair, barely changing the holo image. Yet a sign of liesure swept to his face, accompanying a soft sigh.

"Since it seems we are already friends," Kanon smirked as he continued. Refering to Viscera's last word to him. "allow me to introduce myself. Kanon Krowe, neither here nor there. I have no time for further introductions. Excuse me again for my strong headedness. It's a bad trait, I know. We must get onto business."

Kanon leaned forward in his chair, a stern 'no nonsense' look replacing the gentle one.

"After surveying your worlds in various manners which I will not devulge, I have found your Empire supremely lacking. This is, pleasing I'm sure to you, not entirely your fault. For your only fault was selecting incompetent fools to do your supreme bidding. When you spend time and funds to furnish a well planed strike to overtake a planet, is your goal to hand it over to brainless twits? I would hope not," Kanon quickly added the expected follow up. "To recitfy the grave mistakes you've made in selecting such poor inbred waste, I offer you an alternative. Allow me to do undertake a position in your vast Army elite and I will give you a proper showing of how a garrison should be run."