PDA

View Full Version : Running something by the group

Taylor Millard
May 12th, 2002, 10:22:14 PM
Would it be allright if Millard trained Quellin a bit more in the Force? I know he (Millard) is still learning himself, but does anyone mind if I take him and teach him a few things?

Everyone okay with that? If not let me know. Thanks.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 13th, 2002, 01:20:15 AM
eh...isn't he a longer time member than you? O_o

Quellin Vos
May 13th, 2002, 06:24:15 AM
Quellin, power-wise anyway, is still considered an apprentice. I've been gone so long I haven't been able to completely train him. Hopefully that will change soon.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 13th, 2002, 07:31:32 PM
It would be like two students in a class helping each other to learn, I think. Obviously, someone else will have to complete Quellin's training, but as far as power goes the two of them would probably be equal and that can work.

I see it with Millard having the greater store of knowledge and Quellin having practiced what he knows to a greater extent.

Until someone can formally adopt QV as an apprentice you might as well work with him, Taylor.

Taylor Millard
May 13th, 2002, 09:18:43 PM
Well with Millard he is the rank of Sith Knight, even though I've been hesitant to have him try and get an apprentice (I always saw it as something Masters do, and Millard isn't a master).

What Millard's training of Quellin would consist of would be to teach him more than the basics of the Force, but also make him more sure of himself. From what I've been told of Quellin's character he's someone whose rather confused...Millard can straighten him out.

Thanks for teh vote of confidence Brian.

BTW- I'll be in DC starting next Monday...Brian I'll drop you a line then.