PDA

View Full Version : I thought I knew you. [Open Challenge to a Jedi]

Eve Siren
May 11th, 2002, 06:40:24 PM
OOC- Up until now, I've had 5 unfinished threads. If you think you can finish this one with me, then be my guest. If not, then just don't post.

IC-

"I've been thinking about you, my love ... and all the crazy things that you've put my through ..."

Singing a song under breath, Eve walked slowly through the crowded streets, the street lights above her head shining down on her, covering up her eyes. Unusually, she wasn't wearing her Skull helmet, and didn't have her motorcycle around. They were in the repair shop, after some idiot busted up her baby.

"Do you think about me when you kiss her ? Do you taste me when you lick her skin ..?"

Step about step, thought after thought, flashback after flashback, came haunting her. She gritted her teeth then growled under her breath.

"I thought I knew you .. Once again, you used me, used me ... I should've left you .. Long before, you used me, used me."

Used me ? Who ? Ah. DK. Zachary. Men. Falling in love was difficult for Eve to admit, but she pretty much got burned when she fell in love with Zachary. DK ? He was a fool. A dad. A foolish dad. She shrugged. He sold me, that bastard.

"I treated you like a shining star ..."

Dasquian Belargic
May 12th, 2002, 03:36:56 AM
"I didn't realise Sith sung,"

A voice spoke from up ahead. Though it was not singing, it seemed almost melodic and soothed the senses. Amidst the thin crowds of people, the Sith Knight Eve Siren could pick out one distinguishing figure - a man dressed in dark brown and beige robes. He stood with his arms folded behind his back, hair tightly pulled back into a braid.

Eve Siren
May 12th, 2002, 07:08:45 PM
"A Sith doesn't always do evil things, you know." was Eve's immediate response.

She looked up ahead to find, pretty much without any doubts, a male Jedi. She tilted her head to the side, stopping in her tracks. She folded her arms over her stomach, continuing to look at him, somehow, waiting for a reply.

Dasquian Belargic
May 13th, 2002, 10:02:54 AM
"I have yet to come across a Sith like this, Miss," he said in reply.

Watching her, he wondered if perhaps they'd met before. Her face seemed familiar, maybe she'd been in the bar and grill when he had. She did, however, have a similar Force presence about her, though he could not put his finger on just who she was connected to.

Eve Siren
May 13th, 2002, 05:35:48 PM
"What are you looking at ?" Eve's almost emotionless look suddendly turned for a weirded out one.

She watched him looking at her, and the first thought that came to her mind was : PERVERT. But then again, not all Jedis were like that. He even seemed like a different one.

"Well, you don't exactly look like the friendly neighborhood Jedi, either," she finally said to break the silence.

Dasquian Belargic
May 15th, 2002, 10:54:57 AM
"I'm simply assessing you as an opponent, as for my appearance ... you are not to the first to comment on it, and I doubt you will be the last either," he said with a chuckle.

"I am not very aqquainted with the styles of these times ... "

Eve Siren
May 15th, 2002, 05:25:18 PM
"Singing or not, I am still a Sith. A knight, even. Are you not scared ? Are you not on your guards ? Some Jedi, you are .."

Eve talked, showing off a slight attitude. She studied carefully the features of this Jedi, he chuckled. Unlike a lot who would attack her just by getting in her way, this one ... chuckled.

Dasquian Belargic
May 16th, 2002, 01:18:14 PM
"A Jedi does not know fear," Dasquian replied mildly.

"Unless you provoke me or present any show of force, I have no reason to impede you."

He kept his hands folded behind his back, smiling thinly.

Eve Siren
May 16th, 2002, 02:26:14 PM
Eve stepped up closer to the man. Her head still tilted to the side, she continued studying his odd features. A Jedi. His attitude and being looked a lot like a Jedi, but his physical didn't. She held her hand out towards him.

"The name's Eve. Eve Siren, of TSE."

Dasquian Belargic
May 17th, 2002, 10:40:05 AM
He accepted the handshake and returned it firmly, nodding by way of formal greeting.

"Dasquian Belargic, former Knight of the Republic, Padawan of the Greater Jedi Order."

Eve Siren
May 18th, 2002, 09:02:52 AM
"Dasquian Belargic ... Pleased to meet you."

Eve held onto his hand tigheter suddendly then let go of him. She smiled lightly, folding her arms in her back and looking up at him.

"And where are you heading, Belargic ?"

Dasquian Belargic
May 20th, 2002, 09:41:23 AM
"Oh.. no where in particular. Just patrolling the streets, admiring the scenery,"

Dasquian glanced about the area, nodding softly to himself.

"What about you?"

Eve Siren
May 20th, 2002, 11:51:05 AM
"Looking for someone to chop their head off. What do you think ?" Eve said, with sarcarsm and a grin.

Dyre Toryn
May 20th, 2002, 09:29:38 PM
As the two continued to converse with one another, a third party seemed to be lurking about, concealed in the shadows. Revealing himself from the alley's darkness, the esoteric figure stepped into the light. There was a wry grin etched on his otherwise emotionless face, as his arms lay folded across his chest - he remained observing the two with a curious stare. Finally, he broke his silence.

"Well, I never thought I'd see the day when a Jedi & a Sith would be talking in such a peaceful manner. What a suprise this is?"

Eve Siren
May 21st, 2002, 06:09:35 PM
"And who invited you ?" Eve said, with a slight attitude in her tone.

She turned to the stranger, and unfolded her arms from her back, leaving them loose on each side of her. Her dark Sith-like expression drew back on her face. Her brown orange-ish eyes studied the stranger, but the rest of her face was emotionless.

Dyre Toryn
May 21st, 2002, 07:51:18 PM
Stepping out from the alley, he moved closer towards Eve. His arms remained folded across his chest, he appeared rather calm, and the sluggish grin on his face suggested cocky, as well. Not much could be told about the man from his outer appearance, as his body was mostly covered under a dark leather trenchcoat. No obvious weapons were visible ... from the outside view. Though, one thing was for certain, the presence he seemed to give off suggested a Sith, though the certainty of his power was well hidden. His stare seemed to never drift away from Eve, though out of the corner of his eye he remained partially focused on Dasquian - a bit cautioned by the Jedi's presence.

"Who invited me? I'm afraid no one did, I hope I'm not intruding," he remarked with a trail of sarcasm. "Are you suggesting I'm not wanted?"

Eve Siren
May 22nd, 2002, 09:57:23 AM
"Umm, let's see ... Obviously." Eve replied with the same level of sarcasm.

She studied the stranger slowly, she was sure that he wasn't a Jedi, but not so sure if he was a Sith. The pupils of her eyes grew bigger, like a cat's as he stepped closer to her and the Jedi.

"What do you want ?"

Dasquian Belargic
May 26th, 2002, 03:47:09 AM
Dasquian kept his hands folded behind his back, thumbing idly at the texture of the saber he kept hidden there. Looking towards the newcomer at the scene, he showed no real emotion in his expression. It seemed the Sith was enjoying the volley of words with him ... he would not interject.