PDA

View Full Version : What do ya want kitties?

imported_Eve
May 11th, 2002, 08:23:13 AM
Charley, I forgot - what colors are we doing this in?

Any sort of text, or theme?

WHat else?

I begin work on this today and tomorrow - however, please know if I don't finish it, I have to finish it when I get back from the meeting in Minnesota.

Okay? Okay. :)

TheHolo.Net
May 11th, 2002, 08:59:50 AM
He told me this a couple weeks back.
VaderLoungie: I know the Cizerack are gonna be crimson, black, and gold
VaderLoungie: trade federation will likely be grey, blue, and light tan
VaderLoungie: Hutts will likely be shades of brown and tan, and greenTis all I have heard.

imported_Eve
May 11th, 2002, 11:19:06 AM
Okay yeah that's what I have been doing so far. Hopefully I can finish it up tonight when I get home.

imported_Eve
May 17th, 2002, 06:17:08 PM
Okay yeah just got back from Minneapolis. I did finish this last weekend.

Now, I have to transfer all my stuff from the old computer to this one. Anyone have any suggestions, lemme know. Otherwise I guess I gotta buy lotsa floppies.

:)

Sage Hazzard
May 17th, 2002, 11:16:18 PM
Well there's those "zip" drives. I think that's what they're called. It's like floppy disks but with 100 MBs per disk.

Or, you could compress some of your stuff to a zip file, then upload to a server, or e-mail it to yourself. Then you can download it on your new computer. :)

imported_Eve
May 18th, 2002, 07:16:31 AM
I don't have a zip drive on the old one, and have a CD writer here, so didn't get one again.

imported_Eve
May 20th, 2002, 05:57:23 PM
Okay I transfered SOME stuff. Gotta get Fireworks back on here again. But when Charley comes back I can show him what I have. I have a preview.

When I get Fireworks, I'll code the muddafudda up.

I was thinking these forums would look cool, like how GJO is. With the layout for the thread (looks like tabs). Neat. Can we do that here?

TheHolo.Net
May 20th, 2002, 06:36:34 PM
Surey. =)

Charley
May 23rd, 2002, 03:55:30 PM
Sounds great to me. Thanks a bunchness :)

Lady Vader
May 28th, 2002, 03:24:09 PM
Evey good at forum layouts! She da bomb! :D It's gonna look awesome! :) :rollin