PDA

View Full Version : Destiny's Way cover--- what character?

Tenel Ka
May 10th, 2002, 11:04:18 PM
http://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2002/05/img/destinysway_front_bg.jpg
Jacen and Luke... correct?

Then who's this? Some people say Jacen, to which others argue about the long hair and the others comment on how he's been captured for a long time... which is why his hair would be long...

Others say it's Leia or Jaina.... but they're supposed to be focusing on others in this book... >_<

Who do you think it is?

http://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2002/05/img/destinysway_back_bg.jpg

Jedi Master Carr
May 11th, 2002, 12:19:46 AM
I'd say its Jaina that is who it looks like to me.

ReaperFett
May 11th, 2002, 05:47:09 AM
I know what the books about :)

I'd guess it is Luke, Jacen, Jaina and Ackbar

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:34:56 PM
It has to be jacen the back of the book said a lost hero will return.

Jacen Solo=Lost Hero!

Whalah! that wasn't so hard was it?"

ReaperFett
Jun 26th, 2002, 06:04:51 AM
Not neccesarily. I read the blurb that was removed after about two days. TWO lost heroes return. Jacen and Ackbar

Densetsu Roninichi
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:20:38 AM
Corin Zetith,
I would lean more towards Ackbar being the Lost hero since Ackbar is actually a hero to the New Republic.
Jacen has not done anything heroic for the New Republic, so it would be a matter of opinion.
Plus, he is not really "lost", everyone who thinks he is alive is confident that the Vong have him.

Personally, I can not wait for this book because I have been waiting patiently for Ackbar and the Mon Cal's to show up and be a factor in this.

Reaperfett,
How do you do that trick about covering names unless you drag over them to conceal possible spoilers?
That is cool.
Plus, I have been away from the boards for so long, I need to freshen up on all the tricks.

ReaperFett
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:24:51 AM
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ], without the spacing

Densetsu Roninichi
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:59:03 AM
ReaperFett,
Thank you.
That is the single sweetest html tag or vb tag that I have ever seen.
Thanks again.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:02:09 AM
"Yeah i want the Cals to come back too. but as for the book i still think its about Jacen. Ackbar is a hero but its a matter of opinion wether he is lost too. he is retired not lost. Jason to most is lost..... a lost cause because they all think he's dead, except a few like leia and han and them. but still your right about the waiting thing. october is a long while off and i only have rebel stand to read in between that time slot and i read rebel dream in two days. i wont be able to make it until october! gawd im gunna kill myself before then. even the cover looks sweet and we all know the book will be too of course."