PDA

View Full Version : The Hutt Syndicate

Taylor Millard
May 10th, 2002, 09:17:19 AM
I was wondering, do you think it'd be possible to create a forum called 'Bounty Hunter Central' or something to that affect. That would make the requests I get as Gorgja for bounties a bit easier to post there.

Plus...it could be where people like Lord Vader here, could post his various bounties on LD, Anbira (or however you say it), or anyone else.

Does anyone else think it's a viable idea?

Shawn
May 10th, 2002, 09:19:05 AM
To be honest, I don't see bounty hunters in wide use, so it's kind of hard to justify an entire forum just for them. But if the owners of the Hutt Syndicate want to add a forum for that, we'll be glad to oblige.

TheHolo.Net
May 10th, 2002, 09:19:38 AM
As far as I am concerned, the forum/group is in its infancy, and we can do whatever its members feel needed to make their forums more complete, but I'd rather the members discuss and decide rather than follow thru with every idea from individual members, and then possibly have to go back and change things later. So I say discuss with the members and those who will be involved with the group, reaching a consensus first.

Taylor Millard
May 10th, 2002, 09:20:59 AM
Upon further thought, you guys are both right...it might be best to wait a bit before deciding. I jumped the gun. My apologies.