PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I need some help...

Lady Vader
May 9th, 2002, 11:33:22 AM
... not mental help (though I probably could use that too), but some help in finding a certain item.

Now, I know these things exist, but for the life of me, I can't find them. I'm refering to Star Wars transparent window decals for cars (or any widnow for that matter... but I want to stick it on my car).

Anyways, there are so many different kinds out there, so you'd think there'd be some Star Wars ones! I have seen a Yoda one before, but it was only a photo.

I just wanna know if any of you have run across these decals (if they exist), and if you have... PLEASE SHARE! I'd love to get my hands on a Darth vader one if I can find it. :)

Jedieb
May 10th, 2002, 08:05:30 AM
I haven't seen any, but I'll keep an eye our for them. If I were looking for those I'd go to ebay and search under, "Star Wars, decals" . If they're out there, somebody's probably selling them on ebay. good luck!

JMK
May 10th, 2002, 10:51:18 AM
I'll keep my eyes peeled too.

Lady Vader
May 10th, 2002, 12:14:07 PM
Thanks bunches, guys. :)

JMK
May 10th, 2002, 05:18:53 PM
Who or what else are you looking for if we don't come across Darth Vader?

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2002, 12:55:17 PM
Anything related to SW will do. :)

JMK
May 24th, 2002, 01:42:19 PM
I've actually been doing alot more SW shopping lately, but I haven't seen any of what you're looking for. :(

Lady Vader
May 24th, 2002, 05:05:40 PM
Damn... but I know they're out there! I've seen em! Just gotta find out where to get em!

Maybe if i stopped by the local Pep Boys or auto store to see if they had any accessories...