PDA

View Full Version : Haha, stupid Star Wars cereal!

JonathanLB
May 8th, 2002, 01:43:27 PM
I have been eating exclusively Star Wars cereal here for a while, after I actually had Spider-Man cereal for about a month or more. I'd say I went through probably 20 boxes of Spider-Man cereal. Sheesh, I'm a traitor, I have to redeem myself here with Star Wars showings soon :)

No but seriously the Spider-Man cereal is good, better than the SW cereal IMO.

Anyway, I got this box of the Episode II cereal today, or opened it rather, and it didn't have ANY marshmallows in it at all (another annoyance: it should be spelled marshmEllow because nobody says it with an "a"). So I called General Mills and told them about it and they are sending me a free coupon, haha, I am such an annoyance :) Not like I really care about the price of one cereal box, but darnit they cannot do that to me and get away with it!

Anyone else eating the cereal or what? I always have cereal in the morning and often at night too, so I kind of rotate between things. But I generally will stick with a cereal for 6 to 12 months anyway, sometimes longer.

CMJ
May 8th, 2002, 02:10:15 PM
Man...I only eat Frosted Flakes, Cap'n Crunch, and Life. All other cereals can shove it. ;)

Charley
May 8th, 2002, 02:30:57 PM
Screw that. AotC cereal is the most sugar-laden cold breakfast since the cereal Freakies, which was a cross between cookie crisp and lucky charms.

AotC cereal is like cap'n crunch and lucky charms. It rocks

CMJ
May 8th, 2002, 02:33:48 PM
I'm not a big Lucky Charms man...so that's not the best comparisson for me. :) I really despise marshmallows.

JMK
May 8th, 2002, 03:19:34 PM
Corn Pops, Golden Grahams and especially Honey Nut Cornflakes. Every other cereal can bite me.

Charley
May 8th, 2002, 03:54:46 PM
I LOVE lucky charms. I sometimes eat all the cereal bits out of the box, so I can have maybe 2 or so bowls of only marshmallows :)

JonathanLB
May 8th, 2002, 04:23:03 PM
Haha, you rock LL! :)

I'm not a HUGE Lucky Charms fan but I always liked them...

I just prefer Captain Crunch, which is what Spider-Man cereal was except slightly modified, and I thought slightly better actually.

Jedieb
May 8th, 2002, 04:34:02 PM
I buy as much crap as the next SWFan, but I've passed on the AOTC cereals. The boxes look great, but the cereal just doesn't look right. There are plently of good cereals tied into the AOTC promotion; Cheerios, Golden Grahams, etc. But can anything beat Sugar Frosted Flakes with chocolate milk? I think not! I eat a bowl of that and I have trouble seeing straight for hours.:crack

CMJ
May 8th, 2002, 04:36:41 PM
LOL just a bowl Eb? I've been known to eat an entire box of cereal in a day(I almost finished off a JUMBO box of Cap'n Crunch in a day...my God I was full!). No one can believe how skinny I am with my huge appetite...I must have a hollow leg...or a tapeworm. ;)

darth_mcbain
May 8th, 2002, 04:39:15 PM
I was never too much into the ultra-sugary cereals, except back in college, when that was more or less the best thing on the menu in the cafeterias... I'd dust off a few bowls of Cap'n Crunch for breakfast, lunch, and dinner some days...

I was tempted to get the SW cereal, but I couldn't see doing that, as I probably wouldn't eat more than a bowl of it...

Lady Vader
May 8th, 2002, 04:44:29 PM
I have been living off of the SW cereal every morning now since Monday (yes, it took me awhile to actually get it). It's so sugary, I become doubly hyper and superduper charged! :lol

And for those of you that know me, this sugary stuff added to my already over-the-top metabolism, makes me EXTREMELY HYPER! I'm practically bouncing off walls or glowing with nuclear power! :lol:lol

In summery: I LIKE the SW cereal. VERY YUMMY FOR THE TUMMY! :crack

Jedieb
May 8th, 2002, 04:51:47 PM
LOL LadyVader.
The more I read this thread the more I'm convinced someone is trying to kill us. KILL US WITH CEREAL!>D

JonathanLB
May 8th, 2002, 05:24:20 PM
Nice, LV, very nice. I'm glad I'm not alone in my SW eating habits. :)

Jedi Master Carr
May 8th, 2002, 05:50:59 PM
I usually don't eat sugar cereals, but I have bought a couple of boxes mostly as a snack, its not bad but I wouldn't eat every morning, if I ate that every morning I be like Jedeib :D

Charley
May 8th, 2002, 06:06:45 PM
I bought 2 boxes, but alas, it is gone.

Marcus Telcontar
May 8th, 2002, 06:17:53 PM
Ewwww.... I cant stand overly sweet cereals. I'm more into the fruit / nuts / oats etc type. Too much sugar gets my day off on the wrong foot.

JMK
May 8th, 2002, 07:03:59 PM
Health-food freak alert! Health-food freak alert!

:lol

CMJ
May 8th, 2002, 07:07:03 PM
LMAO! Yeah no kidding. ;) I used to eat some healthier type cereals when I was younger, mostly because my Mom made me. I liked Wheaties and the like...I guess it's a good change of pace every blue moon.

Darth Turbogeek
May 8th, 2002, 07:44:29 PM
Health-food freak alert! Health-food freak alert!

Only at breakfast. After that.... GIMME STEAK!!!

Actually, considering how much I am beginning to swim, I've noted junk food becomes quite unpalatible. I'm doing about a full hour in the pool 3 -4 times a week to become a Buff Jedi ;)

Seriously tho, I've never liked seriously sweet breakfast cereals. They do make me ill

JMK
May 8th, 2002, 07:46:51 PM
3-4 times a week in the pool? Are you really the Thorpedo? (I hope you know who I'm talking about or I will seem like a total dink!)

Darth Turbogeek
May 8th, 2002, 08:32:50 PM
I WISH I was Thorpedo. How the hell anyone can swim that fast is beyond imagination.

Nah, just getting fit and getting some muscle on to replace the fat.

JMK
May 8th, 2002, 08:57:11 PM
That sounds like a good idea. I think I should try and do the same. Although baseball probably isn't the best sport to try and achieve that...

BUFFJEDI
May 8th, 2002, 10:14:56 PM
Messa back!!!!!!!!

The SW cereal will make you a GOSH DARN SEXUALL TYRANASOURIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like me!!

Lilaena De'Ville
May 9th, 2002, 01:39:11 AM
:lol *edges away from Buff* :uhoh

I've seen the cereal in the store...but I'm too broke to buy any. :cry

Charley
May 9th, 2002, 09:31:47 AM
(gives buff a point for gratuitous usage of Jesse Ventura quotes)

darth_mcbain
May 9th, 2002, 10:42:04 AM
Originally posted by Ravishing Jedi
The SW cereal will make you a GOSH DARN SEXUALL TYRANASOURIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like me!!

Why doncha slap this on your sore @ss Ravishing... :)

BUFFJEDI
May 9th, 2002, 08:19:40 PM
:lol

hey, De' Ville.I got and extra box:) I'll share,and I promise I'll be good:angel

Hey Mc Bain, How did you know me ars is sore??From driving:D

I got Gratuitous points!!!!:rollin

Uh what the he11 is Gratuitous??

O_o