PDA

View Full Version : The Candelabra

Lilaena De'Ville
May 7th, 2002, 01:35:27 PM
I was wondering..are we going to have MORE subforums in there? I'm curious as to what we are going to do for our private forums.

TheHolo.Net
May 7th, 2002, 01:39:23 PM
I think each member or even pair of members having individual private forums is a bit excessive, but that is just my opinion. I myself prefer to write RPs that people can read and enjoy, not stash them out of sight. But I will do whatever the concensus agrees to around here as far as creating more forums, be they private or not.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 7th, 2002, 01:43:53 PM
Well I have the same opinion, but its sort of been that way at TBH for a long time. I think we might as well just wait until we hear from Jeseth or Hob.

Taylor Millard
May 7th, 2002, 01:45:46 PM
I agree...I know I've never used 'The Library of Honor'

Although, it would be cool to have that library again. Maybe as a place for reference?

Taylor Millard
May 7th, 2002, 01:59:48 PM
One thing we might want to consider is a place for interaction between TBH Members...Maybe we could create a 'Library' Forum for both reference and planning?

TheHolo.Net
May 7th, 2002, 02:07:15 PM
The Candelabra could be that place and could still contain subforums too, kind of like how the Storytelling forum is both a forum and contains a subforum.

Taylor Millard
May 7th, 2002, 02:18:04 PM
Mmkay...any suggestions?

Morgan Evanar
May 7th, 2002, 02:24:50 PM
I think I need to sit down and talk to Carlos some... I'll try and drag him over sometime soon.

Arya Ravenwing
May 7th, 2002, 02:37:31 PM
Yes! Lets not make any more decisions without him! :) I know he wanted to revamp TBH a lot. Being here isn't a big stretch, but before we decide on the CoM, I think he should have a looksee.

Arya Ravenwing
May 7th, 2002, 02:41:19 PM
I *do* know that we were going to make this forum IC only. Or something like that.

All discussions of IC things would be done, IC...which, seems pretty cool and unlike any other group.

Shawn
May 7th, 2002, 04:21:25 PM
You don't need to talk to Carlos to revamp the board. *I'm* the ezOp, after all. :p

Lilaena De'Ville
May 7th, 2002, 04:55:48 PM
Okay not revamp the board...revamp the group?

I know what I meant!

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 23rd, 2002, 02:54:16 AM
I was thinking that this forum could be called the "Chalice of Malice".

...Yes, that came from out of the blue, deep over far left field. But you have to admit, it is easier to spell, and it rhymes.

Ignore this if you don't have anything nice and derogatory to say about the suggestion.

And wait 'til you hear the "Atrophy of Catastrophe", "Hall of Maul", and "Blight Hares of Nightmares" ones. ;)

No, I don't have anything clever to say about the Tribunal of Insanity. Bugger off.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2002, 02:15:02 PM
*arranges a nasty test for her apprentice* >D

Nupraptor
May 23rd, 2002, 03:30:10 PM
Rhyming names sound really silly to me.

"Ooooh... fear us and our clever rhyme schemes!"

Err... right.

I chose the name because a candelabra branches out into many parts - like how one forum branches out into several subforums.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 23rd, 2002, 05:03:38 PM
*Kicks Nup in the shins.* Hob rhymes!

Anywho Shawn... is it possible to rescue some threads from the old Candelabra board? I have a small board with several threads that I'd like to be able to keep somewhere current.

And personally... it doesn't matter to me exactly how the Candelabra's layout is done. As long as it remains the place where TBH does its' In-House RPing, I'm cool with almost anything that gets decided.

TheHolo.Net
May 23rd, 2002, 05:13:52 PM
Yes, threads can be brought here if wanted, and approved by Nup.

Nupraptor
May 23rd, 2002, 09:39:58 PM
shally :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2002, 02:24:17 AM
Shaed was joking, Nup. :rolleyes

:D

Weren't you!? *casts a nervous glance at Shaed*

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 24th, 2002, 05:19:17 PM
YES. Pfft.

And I *did* say "Ignore this if you don't have anything nice and derogatory to say about the suggestion". ;)

So... when are we starting this in-house RPing?

[Edit]
Oh, wait, I just thought of something clever to say about the Tribunal of Insanity! How's "Insanity's Calamity" strike ya? :) Really, not at all as bad as some of my other suggestions.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 25th, 2002, 01:55:31 AM
*puts Shaed in a box and duct tapes it closed*