PDA

View Full Version : yea me so happy there is a god

sirdizzy
May 6th, 2002, 05:04:23 PM
I decided to check another theatre today for midnight tickets (its not the one i wanted to go to its older and more run down but hey i still got noon tickets at the good theatre)

and they had midnight tickets yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

me so happy me going to cry

Jedieb
May 6th, 2002, 07:29:18 PM
Congrats dizzy, I got mine this afternoon also. I called the theater around noon and they told me they were selling them. I knew I wasn't going to be able to get to the theater until 4PM so I was sweating the whole afternoon. I was kind of surprised I was still able to get one. I'm kind of surprised there was no line, no excitement of any kind.

Jedi Master Carr
May 6th, 2002, 10:59:45 PM
You guys are so lucky, I had to settle for a Thursday show:( I am going to have avoid all spoiler threads that I am sure will pop up Thursday morning.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 7th, 2002, 02:17:19 AM
Spoiler threads will probably pop up Wednesday morning. :D ..if the midnight viewers are awake enough to post. :)

Jedieb
May 7th, 2002, 07:13:34 AM
I'll be so wound up I'll post for a little while, but there's no way I'm going to pull an all nighter.

darth_mcbain
May 7th, 2002, 08:15:17 AM
I'll have to see how awake after the midnight show if I'll post - I've got to get up for the 10 AM show, so I won't all-night it.

sirdizzy
May 7th, 2002, 08:29:30 AM
i'll make sure i get you some spoilers up carr don't want to leave ya out

Jedi Master Carr
May 7th, 2002, 10:03:10 AM
Well thanks, I will make sure I avoid them :D