PDA

View Full Version : TV Guide

Jedi Master Carr
May 6th, 2002, 11:16:08 AM
Just wanted to tell everybody that SW is on the TV guide this week, 3 different covers and they are holograms, the one I got today as Obi-Wan and Anakin on it and they turn into Obi-Wan from ANH and Vader that is very cool, I only saw two small pictures of the other two, looks like Anakin and Padme kissing and the Arena battle.

Jedi Master Carr
May 6th, 2002, 11:07:08 PM
Well I just bought all three they are very cool I am very impressed by TV Guide this time these holograms are very cool anybody else bought one yet.

Jedieb
May 7th, 2002, 09:06:34 AM
The whole multiple covers scam has really soured me on TV Guide, but those covers sound sweet. I'm probably going to get at least 1. Plus, 3 isn't so bad. They just got done cranking out 35 different covers for the 35th ST anniversary. That's just ludicrous!

Jedi Master Carr
May 7th, 2002, 09:59:28 AM
Yeah TV guide has been doing that for a while, the ST thing was ridiculous, I do like these though and I had to just get them all, they were that cool, a lot better than 3 years ago.

Ryla Relvinian
May 7th, 2002, 10:51:53 AM
My Boyfriend just surprised me with all three. He is so sweet! He knows my addiction runs deep...

But seriously, they are pretty nifty. I especially like the morph from anakin to vader and young obi to old obi. Schweet.

JMK
May 7th, 2002, 05:27:04 PM
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for them, they sound really cool.

Jedieb
May 8th, 2002, 07:57:45 AM
I just got the Anakin/Vader & Obi-Wan/Ben cover. It's by FAR the coolest IMO. I'm probably going to peel the card off the magazine after I read the article.

Tenel Ka
May 9th, 2002, 06:57:07 AM
What's really scary is that old Obi and young Obi look too much alike. ^___^ Very cool. O_o

JMK
May 9th, 2002, 07:28:38 AM
Yeah, they did a great job on the casting there. They really lucked out with MacGregor.