PDA

View Full Version : Vader's Armor (masked spoilers)

Sage Hazzard
May 6th, 2002, 01:34:13 AM
I found something at theforce.net that I thought was worth sharing. Here's the important snippet from the newsfeed.

Several hints about Episode III surfaced at Celebration II. The first is that in the final prequel, "armageddon" will take place. It was also revealed that pieces of Darth Vader's armor will be seen on several different characters. It will all come together to make the final Vader armor in Episode III. It was also said that they'll start work on Episode III pre-production in either the middle of June or mid-September depending on how long of a break is needed after Episode II. Bonnie Piesse and Joel Edgerton both said they have not filmed anything for Episode III and that they are not yet signed for it either.

Huh?.... so is he supposed to kill a Jedi then take they're armor piece? Is this Mega Man?

Let the discussion begin!

darth_mcbain
May 6th, 2002, 08:05:29 AM
Well, Count Dooku has a cape that (to me at least) is somewhat reminiscent of Vader's - we'll probably see more in Ep. III, like you said.

JMK
May 6th, 2002, 09:06:56 AM
I'll revisit this thread in about 10 days! ;)

CMJ
May 6th, 2002, 09:48:41 AM
LOL...I know what you mean. Avoiding spoilers is getting tougher and tougher.

darth_mcbain
May 16th, 2002, 04:51:41 PM
Did anyone notice the helmet that the guard was wearing at the very beginning of the movie (the first character you see)? Looked very reminiscent of Vader's helmet to me

ReaperFett
May 16th, 2002, 05:07:31 PM
There was a Vadery helmet in Dooku's first hangar as well

Darth Viscera
May 16th, 2002, 05:20:43 PM
I noticed that too! Count Dooku was in his hangar, preparing his escape and stuff, and there was this caped person in a WW1 fritz helmet (aka Vader). Maybe he's an apprentice to Dooku, and Anakin kills him in Ep III?

JMK
May 16th, 2002, 10:18:45 PM
I didn't see any of that stuff, but I just wanted to say how great it was to finally highlight some spoilers!