PDA

View Full Version : Rekindling of an eternal love

Lord Vyle
May 5th, 2002, 03:08:15 PM
*Corellia, 12:00 standard Galactic time*

*Vyle had spent most of the day wandering around the slums of Corellia, he did not know what for. Something was drawing him to that area. All he knewwas that he was there to find someone. Now who? He did not know. Where? He did not know. Most importantly, why, which sadly, he did not know either. The Reploid sent his guards back about 3 hours ago. He didnt need them, he could handle himself in this area.*

*The overlord came upon a bar, he was quite thirsty, and went in. He sat in the back of the bar at the corner booth. A servant droid came over and beeped at him, asking what he wanted. Vyle looked down at the small R2 unit."

"Water."

*The droid rolled off, and Vyle took off his helmet, and regalla. The reploid sat them down, and reclined in his seat. Waiting.*

Sukura
May 5th, 2002, 03:18:43 PM
**Sukura had been walking the dirty streets of the slums, so many people in such a dirty place and none had any money to escape it. She pitied them and wanted to help them, but there was no way possible to save them all. She just kept walking trying not to look at the people. She didn't know why she was there she had just been walking to nowhere in particular. She started to walk by a bar when a few men hanging outside of the bar whistled at her. She turned to confront them, her taloned hands clenched. But beyond the men, she peered through the dust covered window past the crowds of disgusting creatures in men and there he was, sitting by himself drinking water. He seemed to be lost in thought.**

**Sukura smiled to herself and walked past the idiot men who had whistled at her. She stepped through the door into the bar. The pungent smell of drugs and alchohol filled her nose. She walked towards him, her heavy boots clinking on the floor. She stepped up to him and tapped him in the shoulder. He whipped around as if ready to attack, after all this part of the city wasn't very safe. He was starled when he came face to face with her.**

"Umm...Hey Vyle.." **She said softly, a bit starled by his reaction**

"How are you....?"

Lord Vyle
May 5th, 2002, 03:25:05 PM
*Vyle looked at her, for a moment, and then relaxed.*

"I've been better."

*He said in his cold low voice. The reploid then motioned for her to have the seat across from him.*

"How about you? Anything exciting happen since the last time I saw you?"

Sukura
May 5th, 2002, 03:30:41 PM
**Sukura sat down in one of the seats at the table. She smiled at him gently and shook her head.**

"Nothing at all has happened...its been so boring..." **She sighed**

"My training is going so slow..and I have no patience for it at all..." **She laughed warmly, her flame red hair falling her her eyes.**

**Sukura looked at him, taking in his appearence, he had changed..outside at least**

"I see you've been up to quite a bit?" **She smirked at him**

Lord Vyle
May 5th, 2002, 03:39:38 PM
*Vyle chuckled a bit*

"Reploids can look however they choose, I've always liked looking clean cut. Skroth refused to give me that look though. Though i dont know why. "

*He cought himself smiling at her, not to mention, he didnt mind it. He had a feeling come over himself, one he had never felt before. The reploid thought it was strange and shook it off. he just looked at her for a bit, andsaw her smiling at him, was he still smiling? Vyle cleared his throat.*

"Ah and yes, Quakera is thriving more now than ever. Especially since ive struck a business deal with an old friend. which will keep the planet stocked with resources for a long time."

*The R2 unit came back with Vyle's drink. He took a sip and then looked at Suki again.*

"Can I get you something?"

Sukura
May 6th, 2002, 01:17:58 PM
**Sukura arched her eyebrow, the smirk still resting on her lips.**

"You could look like whatever you choose....? Mysterious..." **Her eyes widened a bit with that child-like curiosity that hadn't been let loose in a while.**

**She paused for a moment watching him smile back at her. It made her feel different, something she hadn't felt in so long. It had been ages ago, or so it seemed. So many hardships and then she had met him and things smoothed out a bit, but then it just faded for reasons unknown. She was still smiling just staring at him, off in some little dream land that only she knew of.**

**Suddenly he brought her out of her dreamy world and started talking of Quakera, she shook her head getting rid of the dreamy "drouzy-ness". And then he asked her if she wanted anything to drink**

" What..? Oh...Hmm...Yes I'd love a drink a water if you please." **She said politely**

Lord Vyle
May 6th, 2002, 03:13:58 PM
*Vyle looked at the droid*

"You heard her, go get her a water."

*As the droid zipped away, Vyle turned back to look at Suki, the smile still on her face. The reploid couldn't help but smile back. He didnt know why, but he just felt different right then.*

"Well, yes, any form that can be built can be used as a vessel for myself. Personally i have 2 main forms right now. Haven't really used the second one yet."

*She was still smiling at him and nodding ehr head, as if she wasnt even listening to him. Vyle didnt care though, but he had to know if she sensed him.*

"So have you advanced any in your training in the force?"

Sukura
May 7th, 2002, 12:43:25 PM
"I have a bit...not much however, like I said my training is going incredibly slow, sometimes though if the thought or feeling of the other person is strong enough I can sense it...."

**The droid quickly came back with the water and Sukura took it in her hand and set it in the table, tracing her finger along the rim a few times and then it hit her. The feeling was slight but it was there. Where was it coming from....could it possibly be coming from him..? No she thought, he didn't feel that way anymore....or perhaps he did...? She pushed back the thought, very unsuccessfully.**

Lord Vyle
May 8th, 2002, 11:26:56 PM
*Vyle nodded and took a drink, he put his glass back down on the table. He began to smile at her again.*

"I really miss seeing you around the base. The whole place seems so cold now with reploids just following my orders and such.*

*He sighed a bit*

"You are even more beautiful since the last time I saw you."

*Vyle truely couldnt believe what he was saying, he never had any of these feelings before, and knew it must be Skroth, but for some reason he didn't fight it, he liked it, moreover, he loved this feeling. The reploid just gazed into Suki's eyes, a smile on his face the entire time.*

Sukura
May 9th, 2002, 09:52:42 AM
**Sukura's pale cheeks flushed slightly, and she smiled back at him.**

"It can't be all bad having all those droids listen to every command and wish you speak..." **She said and winked at him a bit playfully**

**The blush on Sukura's cheeks became more noticeable seconds after he had told her she was more beautiful since that last time he saw her. She blinked at him and stuttered a bit in reply**

"I...I...I'm not that pretty...There are surely more beautiful girls and women out there...I'm just me...I'm just Suki, nothing more and nothing less."

**He was staring at her, with his lonely eyes as if longing for something lost and found again. She couldn't help but relate to his feelings, and she too found herself lost in his eyes, a goofy sort of love struck grin on her face**

Lord Vyle
May 9th, 2002, 03:34:08 PM
*Vyle Shrugged at her first comment*

"It gets really redundant after awhile. Yes i enjoy the power, I mean, who wouldnt, but it gets really boring. no intelligent conversation really. Then again, what should i expect my plans require strict loyalty, and i cannot allow full freedom of the reploids until the plan goes through."

*Vyle took a drink*

"And trust me, you really are that beautiful. Coming from me especially should be some indication to you. Seeming i pretty much hate all organic people and such."

*He gazed into her eyes again, hoping that wouldnt push her away from him.*

Sukura
May 9th, 2002, 03:45:19 PM
**Sukura looked at him and shook her head and let out a laugh, it echoed a bit in the bar and some people turned to look at her, she ignored them however and said.**

"You hate all organic things..? For me thats impossible...although once or twice Dyne has come dangerously close to being my single hatered...." **She frowned a bit and wrinkled up her nose**

**However the frown soon faded and she looked at him and said a bit shyly**

"Although....hearing that you think I'm pretty makes me feel really good..."

**She took a sip of her water and set it down again, tapping her fingers in a little bit of a melody. She smiled at him, hoping he would understand that anything he did would never push her away, because this time she didn't plan to lose him..she only hoped that he felt much the same**

Lord Vyle
May 10th, 2002, 03:48:36 PM
*Vyle just sat there smiling and gazing into her eyes. He couldnt remember ever smiling. It just wasnt something he had ever done. The reploid had had a very harsh existance, but for that time he forgot about all the problems of his 'life' and just thought of her. He finished his water, and set the empty glass down at the edge of the table so that the servant droid would take it away. *

"So why did you come to Corellia?"

Sukura
May 10th, 2002, 06:16:19 PM
**Sukura blushed a bit, moving some of her flame red hai rout of her eyes**

"I....Don't really know why I'm here actually....Something just pulled me here...It sounds strange but I'm a strange person..."

**She laughed a bit**

"Why are you here...? If I may ask.."

Lord Vyle
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:00:10 PM
"Would it sound odd if I said it was for the same reason?"

*Vyle just watched her move her hair out of her eyes, it flowed much like the beautiful warming glow of a wild flame. He couldnt help but keep smiling at her. The reploid then took her hand and held it, his hands were as cold as ice, but she didnt seem to care. He leaned forward a bit. The smile still on his face.*

"I dont think I, or Skroth ever told u this, but I love you. I always have since I first laid my eyes on you."

*Vyle then kissed her hand.*

Sukura
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:21:28 PM
**Sukura looked at his hand holding hers watched him kiss it, and then looked at him, her eyes gazing into his, searching for a way to put her own love for him into words. Her warm hand gripped his back, and she smiled at him. She went to say something in return..**

"Since the first day you saw me...?" **She said, her voice somewhat faultering**

**Sukura's cheeks were the color of deep red cherries but she didn't care...He had said 3 simple words that meant so much to her...**

"Vyle...I love you too, so much more than you could ever imagine..." **She said, her eyes twinkling with pure joy and satisfaction**

Lord Vyle
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:33:59 PM
*The joy Vyle was feeling right now felt so incredibly good. The reploid overlord could not remember a time in his life he had felt joy, but Sukura just seemed to hive this overwhelmingly good effect on him. He kept smiling as he saw her beautiful face smile back at him.*

"Suki, I would be honored if you accompanied me back to Quakera, and became my queen."

Sukura
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:42:15 PM
**Sukura blinked, and she looked at him and laughed a little, a kind sort of laugh**

"Be your Queen...?" **She stuttered**

"But I might be bad at it!" **She whined, wrinkling up her nose and crossing her eyes**

"But...yeah I'll gladly be your Queen." **She grinned**

Lord Vyle
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:49:47 PM
*Vyle chuckled a bit and leaned back in his seat*

"I doubt youd be bad at it. Trust me, you'd make a very good queen."

*The reploid stood up, he put his regalla back on and took his helmet from the table. He then Extended his hand to Suki Who gladly took it. She stood up and stretched a bit as Vyle put the skull of Skroth atop his head.*

"Well, then lets go, you have a corronation to attend.*

*Said the reploid overlord, smiling. They walked out and headed for Vyle's ship*

Sukura
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:00:26 PM
**Sukura grinned, and took his hand. The two of them, a somewhat odd pair, walked out of the bar together, into the dingy streets. Sukura finally felt like she was whole again...Not just half a soul...But a whole single being. He was part of her...**

**She glanced back at the bar for just a moment, imprinting it on her memory and then looked forwards, holding Vyle's hand tighter in her own**

Lord Vyle
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:49:00 PM
*The two walked to the starport, just catching up on the times both smiling and laughing. When they got to the ship, They just stood there in an embrace and kissed. Vyle then lifted his love off her feet and carried her into his modified aggressor assault fighter. Within minutes, the ship sped off and exited into hyperspace*