PDA

View Full Version : CCnet MegaGuide to Star Wars Galaxies is now online!

imported_QuiGonJ
May 4th, 2002, 11:55:41 PM
Months in the making, CCnet's in-depth look at what promises to be the greatest Massively Multiplayer Online game ever! It covers everything from making a character to how they are making graphical role-play a reality. :)</p>

<a href=http://www.coruscantcity.net/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=9>The CCnet Mega Guide!</a></p>

Enjoy!</p>

ReaperFett
May 5th, 2002, 05:05:40 AM
Qui, Dathomir isnt Bantha riding. It's RANCOR :)

"Ride the Rancor!" :)

imported_QuiGonJ
May 5th, 2002, 05:39:49 AM
Over 600 lines or text and not even a good job, but a nitpick... hmmm, okay. This must be the Internet. :|

ReaperFett
May 5th, 2002, 06:27:05 AM
Dude, Im still reading! :)

ReaperFett
May 5th, 2002, 06:36:41 AM
Done :)

I like the way how you used the gray boxes. It seperated parts nicely.

There were the right amount of pages. Lots of info on each, but not too much.

The planets give good descriptions(BTW, I think the Naboo moon will have wierd fauna and flora)

Overall, more use than looking on the official site, which quite often doesn't actually answer what Im looking for :)

imported_QuiGonJ
May 5th, 2002, 06:57:50 AM
Thanks... :)

My intent on the article was to offer people an overview without going overboard.

And most of the planet descriptions I've read say "weird this" or "twisted and scary looking that" so I decided to leave out that level on the planets.

The next thing I'm thinking of is creating a thread in the multiplayer or gaming forum for people to start thinking of who they want to be in the game, since there will be lots of freedom on that score. :)

ReaperFett
May 5th, 2002, 08:12:17 AM
lol

Well, I dont know because it costs a lot and I'd need a comp upgrade :)

But it'd be human. I'd LIKE to be a Jedi, but doubt I will, it sounds quite random for getting that (Just be very nice and helping for life :)). I want to be generally lawful, but not be a shopkeeper or anything

Jedi Master Carr
May 5th, 2002, 06:26:27 PM
Cool thank Qui-Gon that is helpful, I really want the game, not sure what character I would chose, probably Human debating between Jedi and Bounty Hunter (I think that would be cool), can't wait to pick it up.

Master Yoghurt
May 8th, 2002, 12:20:29 AM
I like the guide. You have obviously put a lot of work in it. Well done. :)

imported_QuiGonJ
May 8th, 2002, 05:07:21 PM
Thanks!