PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God...

CMJ
May 4th, 2002, 11:52:55 AM
"Spiderman" opened to over 41M on FRIDAY! This will without a doubt crush "Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone"'s opening weekend record...by a large margin.

sirdizzy
May 4th, 2002, 11:57:30 AM
cool i took the highest opening weekend in the box office contest those points are mine

Shawn
May 4th, 2002, 12:22:47 PM
Yikes... a lot of movies don't even make that in their entire run. :eek

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 12:34:27 PM
Thats an amazing opening. Have there ever been a higher number for a friday?

Darth23
May 4th, 2002, 01:24:13 PM
There's never been a higher number on ANY day. :eek

They're talking about a possible 120 million dollar weekend. :eek :eek

Talk about AMAZING.

JMK
May 4th, 2002, 01:58:27 PM
Jesus Mary and Joseph! How many screens did it open on? These are just phenomenal numbers!

Admiral Lebron
May 4th, 2002, 02:52:45 PM
I knew I should have kept my original guess for Spidermans full weekend at 110.

Darth23
May 4th, 2002, 03:43:46 PM
3600 theaters, approx. 7500 screens, I believe.

Harry Potter opened in around 3670 theaters,

Super Wookiee
May 4th, 2002, 04:02:08 PM
Just watch it drop like a rock though.....................

CMJ
May 4th, 2002, 04:45:09 PM
I don't think I've ever seen numbers THIS shocking. Back in '97 I remember being blown away at "Lost World" 's opening because it was so much more massive than anything ever seen before...but this might even be more shocking to me.

Admiral Lebron
May 4th, 2002, 04:55:34 PM
A lot of people I know that saw it say it was pretty good. So, I'll join the ranks sometime before Ep. II.

Darth23
May 4th, 2002, 04:58:02 PM
Ok, TheForce.net is being idiotic:

"How will AOTC fair on its opening day? Anything short of $40m will now be seen as a failure by box-office pundits & critics. "

Less that 40 million means its a FAILURE????

wtf?

Right now only 1 movie has ever made MORE than 40 million in a single day, and that happened yesterday.

CMJ
May 4th, 2002, 05:12:23 PM
The spin will most likely be negative if AOTC opens to a lower number than "Spiderman". I never in a million years thought the opening would be so large...I'm still in shock.

Jedi Master Carr
May 4th, 2002, 05:51:06 PM
I am shocked too, I thought maybe 33 or there abouts but 41??? Still it also could have a huge drop its second weekend if opens at 110 it will probably makes less than 50 in its second weekend because there won't be anybody left who hasn't seen it (that could be the largest drop ever) What it means for SW who knows I think part of this is inflation which helps the average ticket is over 5 now so it is not hard for it to happen these days, so I think AOTC could open around 40 on its opening day right now it would not surprise me.

CMJ
May 4th, 2002, 05:54:16 PM
With the positive reaction it has recieved I would be shocked if "Spiderman" dropped more than 50% EVEN WITH all the people that will see it this opening weekend. The film has exceeded even the most generous expectations of this weekend with it's performance. Utterly amazing...

Jedieb
May 4th, 2002, 05:56:23 PM
$41M! Holy crap! I think I might have had the second higest guess. Curse you dizzy!

Let me say, I think this bodes well for AOTC. Because I can tell, the footage I saw today makes me think AOTC is going to be simply amazing. A $500M run wouldn't surprise me, what I've seen is THAT good.

JonathanLB
May 4th, 2002, 05:56:43 PM
I would think that was a mistake, but I guess not, LOL

This computer is so awful. Ugg, anyway...

Celebration 2 rocks, best thing ever, hehe. The interest among fans is if anything much higher than for TPM actually. I mean, there were a lot of people in Denver but this has been insane...

Interesting how you go out into REAL LIFE away from the nerds n the Internet and practically nobody has a bad word to say about TPM, although I had a conversation with a guy who wasn't a big fan of Jedi. He loved TPM. His only comment about the critics was: "Did they see the same final lightsaber duel I did?!"

Spider-Man is an awesome movie, it's not "pretty good." It would take a total moron like Roger Ebert to make such a silly comment. I swear that guy is one of the worst critics around anymore. For every time he gets it right (Changing Lanes) he pans some incredibly awesome, stunning movie like Gladiator (a BEST PICTURE winner) or Spider-Man. He's just an idiot.

My prediction for Spider-Man Friday was $23.5 million, just a personal number I had in mind, so dang! $40.5 million. That is really something...

I am not sure if AOTC can make that much in any single day. Perhaps, but it just may not have enough showings on enough screens. I bet Spider-Man had more than 7,500 screens. More like 9,000. The theater I went to decided to add a 10:10 showing (the one I went to) that actually played across two auditoriums because they had to make full use of the prints they had. It was really busy, but to be honest not even close to the busiest movie I've ever seen. Jeez LOTR was much harder to get tickets to, but it could just be these weirdos in Indianapolis. The only reason Spider-Man did so well here is because the Star Wars fans. Half the theater or more was packed with them :)

I mean I walked up at 9:20 and got tickets to the 10:10 showing without a problem. TRY THAT opening day for AOTC. Just wouldn't happen, sorry, you don't have tickets before, i.e. a day or two early, you won't get in!

AOTC will have more like 3,000 theaters and not even close to as many screens, though, which hurts its ability to compete in a one-day battle. But in a four-day period, AOTC will tear Spider-Man apart limb by limb :)

In a one-year period, well, you get the idea. AOTC will be here in August. Easily. Spider-Man will be lucky to have 500 theaters on July 4th weekend. No offense to it, it's a great great movie, best of the year so far easily, but it's nothing compared to Episode II.

The early word for AOTC is absolutely amazing anyway and I would not be surprised to see it clear $500 million. Grosses are going up because of ticket price inflation and without a doubt this movie has a solid chance to annihilate TPM. If nothing else, it'll blow its opening records away.

Too bad about Spider-Man in some ways because now AOTC will have some major work to do if it wants to blow away all records as TPM did.

Jedieb
May 4th, 2002, 06:02:39 PM
You should have stayed and watched TPM and ANH Jon! I can't believe you contributed to Spidey's record breaking box office! SHAME ON YOU! ;)

So, what are you doing tonight Jon?

CMJ
May 4th, 2002, 06:04:07 PM
I can't comment on whether the film is any good or not....all I can say is I'll probably go see "Spiderman" during the week some time to avoid any crowds.

Marcus Telcontar
May 4th, 2002, 06:06:05 PM
41 million?!?!?!

That had to be a misprint.

Surely?

CMJ
May 4th, 2002, 06:07:57 PM
Thats what I thought Marcus...but EVERYONE is reporting it. The number is simply mindboggling!!

Jedi Master Carr
May 4th, 2002, 06:08:27 PM
With the positive reaction it has recieved I would be shocked if "Spiderman" dropped more than 50% EVEN WITH all the people that will see it this opening weekend. The film has exceeded even the most generous expectations of this weekend with it's performance. Utterly amazing

Yes but if it makes 110 I can't see it doing 55+ in its second weekend considering school is in and stuff I bet it will make low 50's to upper 40's in its second weekend that is just my feeling and than SW will really hurt it. Also Jedieb I agree with you not sure if it will open over 40 but it should do over 100 for the first 4 days then WOM will really help it and it could make 500 its possible, heck now I think anything is possible I though HP's record would last a long time but I guess you can never say never, I bet in a couple of years some movie will make 50 million in a single day, it might take a few years but it will happen.

Marcus Telcontar
May 4th, 2002, 06:47:31 PM
Ayayay.... it was no misprint.

That's a staggering number! When Potter's number was announced, that too was staggering, but believeable.

This is so far above the previous record - think, breaking a one day record by over 25%!! - it's surreal.

Jedi Master Carr
May 4th, 2002, 07:03:50 PM
Maybe it shouldn't be a shocker, realize Potter did it in the Fall when movies do less buisness, this is now the summer and Spiderman had a huge add campaign which HP did not have really, so maybe we just all over looked it, have no clue what this means for AOTC I think it will still open over 100 for the 4 day weekend and I think it has a solid chance of breaking the 90 million barrier for its first weekend, could make as much as 120 maybe 130 in its first 3 days maybe more who knows, it is really impossible to tell now, and it will make that prediciton that much harder to make.

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 07:04:19 PM
Does anyone know when the second day numbers are released? I am eager to those. :)

Jedi Master Carr
May 4th, 2002, 07:05:21 PM
Won't know until tomorrow, I doubt it will be more than fridays, I can't see it making more than that.

CMJ
May 4th, 2002, 07:07:17 PM
I expect Saturday's numbers to be roughly the same as Friday's...or perhaps a tad lower. There's just no way it can have the usual Saturday jump films have....can it??

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 07:08:26 PM
Btw, if you think 41M is amazing for a friday.. think how much it could make on a saturday! :eek

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 07:09:11 PM
Well saturday is almost always as much as or more than friday

CMJ
May 4th, 2002, 07:10:46 PM
I know that YM...however, the number is just too large. I think it'll pull a POTA where the Friday number was larger than the Saturday number.

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 07:14:07 PM
:: checks HP's box office numbers for comparison ::

Friday: $32,333,203

Saturday: $33,512,941

Sunday: $24,448,477

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 07:17:59 PM
I think I will stand by my viewpoint, Spiderman will make at least as much as on friday. :)

It was interesting noting how even those two first day were for HP. Probably the high number effect CMJ is talking about. I have a feeling though, we have not seen the last surprise of Spiderman...

Marcus Telcontar
May 4th, 2002, 07:34:03 PM
No way could Spiderman do that number twice. No way.

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 07:36:19 PM
:: wonders if Marcus wants to do another avatar bet ::

:lol

CMJ
May 4th, 2002, 07:36:52 PM
I'm gonna say close to 40M for Saturday....then like maybe 28M for Sunday so 109M for the weekend. I cannot even fathom that a film will really make that in a single weekend.

Of course..it will happen. It's a certainty now.

TheHolo.Net
May 4th, 2002, 07:38:28 PM
Originally posted by Master Yoghurt
I think I will stand by my viewpoint, Spiderman will make at least as much as on friday. :)

It was interesting noting how even those two first day were for HP. Probably the high number effect CMJ is talking about. I have a feeling though, we have not seen the last surprise of Spiderman...
Originally posted by Marcus Q'Dunn
No way could Spiderman do that number twice. No way. Now to see which will be eating their words, hmmmmm. One has to in this situation. :lol

Marcus Telcontar
May 4th, 2002, 07:40:16 PM
wonders if Marcus wants to do another avatar bet

Not a chance this time! While I doubt Spiderman will get close, I'm not positive in the slightest

Admiral Lebron
May 4th, 2002, 07:41:35 PM
I think saturday will gross higher than friday. I did a carwash today for Band near a movie theater, and we went past it and it was sold out for all shows(4 screens I think) till the 11 o'clock showing. And this was at about noonish. My sister and her boyfriend have tickets to the 12:45 showing tonight.

sirdizzy
May 4th, 2002, 07:46:02 PM
you did have 2nd highest jedieb i was going for the most money so i outbid you with a 85 million weekend you had 84

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 07:50:51 PM
Actually, Jedieb had 82, I had 84.6. Would have edited to something a little bit higher just to have the top estimate if I were not for the fact I was so darned tired yesterday. :x

Jedi Master Carr
May 4th, 2002, 07:52:03 PM
I agree with CMJ I think it will be less on Saturday, really it can't be more, if it sold out every show and made 41 million I doubt they could find more seats to make more, I'd say a little less around 40 and a lot less on Sunday, it will probably make between 109-115 for the weekend, now we will have to see if SW can do more.

TheHolo.Net
May 4th, 2002, 07:53:55 PM
Saturday = Less people at work, more people available to go to the threatre. So maybe.

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 07:56:10 PM
Are there not more screenings on saturdays than fridays? Not sure. Some theater owners might want to add some screens as well, not sure if it possible in the middle of a weekend.

Jedi Master Carr
May 4th, 2002, 08:01:24 PM
Well the theater I went to didn't add any screenings (that is what I could tell from the paper) I would think it would be hard to do that, if you only have three prints of the film, its difficult to show it another time, really I doubt it will do more, might do just 41 like Yog said, I could see that happening, anything more that will be a surprise.

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 08:07:40 PM
It would be possible moving the second and third prints to larger screens though, assuming the three prints were not playing on the 3 largest screens.

I just dont think the pressure to see it would be any less on a saturday than a friday. I cant imagine EVERY theater in the US sold out every single seat. There should still be potential for more tickets sold, especially concidering more people have time off on saturdays.

Shawn
May 4th, 2002, 08:21:57 PM
Morgan and I just saw it. $8 more towards the total. :)

I went to a theater that wasn't overly popular. And, while not *packed*, it wasn't far from it, either.

Jedieb
May 4th, 2002, 08:29:02 PM
I think it's a safe bet Spidey will set the new fastest to $100M record. I wanted to have the highest guess, I think mine was at the time it was posted. I thought Spidey would surprise people, but certainly not by this much.

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 08:57:54 PM
I thought it would sneak up close behind HP's 90M record, but did not think it would pass it, and certainly not by this much.

Darth23
May 4th, 2002, 09:01:36 PM
Only now do you ralize that dizz's strategy is to wait until the end and post higher guesses than everyone for the top film.

:p

Master Yoghurt
May 4th, 2002, 09:24:19 PM
Yeah, that strategy become crystal clear now :p

sirdizzy
May 5th, 2002, 12:41:34 AM
hey i had graduation buddy i didn't get home tell 11 and i hadn't been home all day

had that been my strategy i would have posted it at the deadline instead of posting it and crashing

sirdizzy
May 5th, 2002, 12:42:23 AM
and yes i did go higher than the highest didn't ya ever see prices right

Master Yoghurt
May 5th, 2002, 01:00:30 AM
Yes, but you did post the estimate after me and Jedieb did. :p Honestly, would you have posted the same if I said 87M instead? :)

Shawn
May 5th, 2002, 02:09:08 AM
Anyone know how much it made Saturday yet?

Master Yoghurt
May 5th, 2002, 03:49:52 AM
Well, I think the weekend estimate with friday/saturday/sunday will be released later today..

Super Wookiee
May 5th, 2002, 08:37:53 AM
I'm interested in hearing the final, official, numbers on monday or tuesday. With numbers this high you know they will have over estimated by quite a bit. Granted the numbers will still be a record, but they might be 4 or 5 million off for the weekend, considering that Harry Potters numbers were estimated at like 2 or 3 million over the final numbers.

Sanis Prent
May 5th, 2002, 01:27:59 PM
45.1 million for saturday.

sirdizzy
May 5th, 2002, 03:25:24 PM
well if it did 45.1 on saturday it doesn't really need to do that much on sunday

Master Yoghurt
May 5th, 2002, 03:39:19 PM
Some sites say 45, others say 43. Either way, we are looking at the largest single day gross in box office history. The 114M for 3 days obliterates HP's 90M record, beating it by a massive 24M! It is the first movie reaching 100M in 3 days. How fast will it reach 200M? One thing is for certain; Spiderman can climb those charts! :eek

JonathanLB
May 5th, 2002, 03:52:53 PM
Spider-Man just became like the 200th highest grossing movie ever after a measly three days. That is just stunning.

I have never seen anything so incredible. Words cannot even describe a movie making $45 MILLION in a single day. It's stunning. I am glad I liked this movie otherwise I would feel like a heel for seeing it, and guess what? I'm going back tonight :)

LOL, sorry for being a traitor, but hey, you know I AM at Indy here for the STAR WARS celebration (II), and man is it awesome.

I was going to make a separate thread for a particular part of it, so anyways...

Wow. All I got to say about Spider-Man. Oh, and... doesn't it seem that AOTC can make at the very least much more than we were expecting BEFORE Spider-Man opened?

Personally I would have guessed $80 million for the weekend, $115M for the entire four days. That was my original estimate. Now, I mean... I am pretty tempted to say that at least AOTC will come somewhat close. It will surely make $95 million over the three days, no? I am not betting on it beating Spider-Man. I mean, not to jump ship here, but you cannot bet against an opening that big. Not when I have no idea how many screens/theaters AOTC has.

I need to start another thread relating to ticket sales, haha.

Jedieb
May 6th, 2002, 12:53:44 PM
Here's something I read off Compuserve;
"It grossed $31,535 per theater, a record for a film released in more than 3,000 outlets (3,615 in this case), Blake said"

That's a very strong theater average, especially for such a wide release. Does anyone know what Spidey's theater count was?

JMK
May 6th, 2002, 05:56:57 PM
What astronomical numbers. We were sitting here saying the same thing about the Boy Wizard's opening weekend, and now here we are 6 months later with gaping jaws over Spider-Man's box office. Was anyone expecting this????? Who had the closest guess here?

And what is going to pass Spider-Man's numbers? AotC? I don't think so....

CMJ
May 6th, 2002, 08:23:40 PM
I think Spidey's opening weekend will stand for several years...ala "Lost World". Thats just my guess though....who the hell knows?

Jedi Master Carr
May 6th, 2002, 10:46:27 PM
I honestly won't dare to predict what could pass it, I think AOTC won't do it because its a 4 day weekend, (I think it might do 120 in 4 or something like that) The Hulk Maybe? X-Men 2, don't really know what is coming out next year other than that, really though I think there is no telling, I think its the rising cost of tickets that are causing it.

Dutchy
May 7th, 2002, 05:23:05 PM
Spider-Man beat TPM's non-holiday Monday gross, $11.0M vs. $10.9M.

Not that surprising, since Spider's Sunday was much larger than TPM's ($31M vs. $21M), but still.

JMK
May 7th, 2002, 06:13:35 PM
I've resigned myself to the fact that records are going to be made and broken quickly. The only record that will have any meaning soon will be the overall total and the number of weeks spent at #1.

Jedieb
May 7th, 2002, 06:25:11 PM
One way you could look at that is that Spidey is all ready showing weaker legs than TPM. That's a bigger drop from Sunday to Monday than TPM had. It's still pretty good, but it may be a sign that we're looking at a $300M+ movie and not a $400+ movie. Then again it's only one day and it could mean squat.:D

CMJ
May 7th, 2002, 06:26:29 PM
I am REALLY curious about this upcoming weekend's numbers.

JMK
May 7th, 2002, 06:56:45 PM
Is there anything coming out this weekend that will challenge Spidey? I wouldn't think so considering that if a studio attempted to release a movie one week after Spider-Man and less than a week before Star Wars, they'd be commiting suicide. I guess the top 5 would look mostly the same, but the big thing is how much Spider Man will drop.

JMK
May 7th, 2002, 07:47:58 PM
Whoops, the makers of "The New Guy" want their movie to bomb. Does anyone like that D.J. Squalls guy anyway?

Jedi Master Carr
May 7th, 2002, 08:55:27 PM
Unfaithful some Richard Gere Flick that won't making any money. I think it will drop 50% and make around 54-58, I guess it could do worse and make in the low 50's anything worse than that is a huge drop and it might not make it to 300.

Jedieb
May 8th, 2002, 07:21:10 AM
More Spidey Figures
3,615 theaters $31,769 per theater approximately 7,500 prints

Harry Potter
3,672 theaters $24,590 per-theater approximately 8,100 prints

I find those numbers spectacular. Spidey just didn't break the record because Sony flooded the market place. Those are a ton of theaters and prints, but Spidey had FEWER theaters and FEWER prints than HP but still shattered HP's records. I've heard that AOTC will have around 3,300 theaters, but how many prints Fox and Lucas send out? AOTC should easily surpass HP's per-theater average, but Spidey may be another story. I think it can easily score between $30,000-$35,000. It would be great if we knew just how many prints and screens are going to be playing AOTC.

So many numbers to crunch...:crack

Jedi Master Carr
May 8th, 2002, 10:18:26 AM
I heard about 5000 but that seemed to be speculation could be as much as 6000 I guess.

Jedieb
May 8th, 2002, 10:27:48 AM
I just saw that 5,000 number as well. I don't think AOTC is going to come close to the screens that HP and Spidey had. I just don't think it's that important to Lucas. Fox may want the record, but I don't think Lucas cares. Plus, it kind of weakens their whole digital campaign if you think about it.

Jedi Master Carr
May 8th, 2002, 10:45:20 AM
I don't think Lucas cares about the record, it is just meaningless to him. Really I think its better it doesn't open so high because you will then see lower declines, I bet Spiderman drops anywhere from 50-55% in its second weekend and AOTC drops only 25-35% in its second weekend that will end up being the difference between the two films the drops.

Jedieb
May 8th, 2002, 10:48:04 AM
Yep, the drops will be the key. I'm still so excited over what I saw at SWC2 that I think AOTC may have more repeat business than TPM. I think $500M may be within reach.

JMK
May 8th, 2002, 12:39:44 PM
Oh Jedieb, don't say that! That may be one of the most aspiring comments that I've heard about AotC yet! MORE repeat business? That's insane! This won't bode well for my bank account...

Jedieb
May 8th, 2002, 01:00:46 PM
I'm totally serious. I really think the tone and action is going to lend itself to more repeat viewings. But will the darker tone cut back on certain kinds of business ala ESB?

JonathanLB
May 8th, 2002, 01:13:52 PM
To EB you listen!

"Yep, the drops will be the key. I'm still so excited over what I saw at SWC2 that I think AOTC may have more repeat business than TPM. I think $500M may be within reach."

I will see AOTC more times, you have my word and I don't break my promises. I did promise 50 TPM viewings and I made it to 50 exactly. :)

I cannot say what my goal is for AOTC, because it seems silly to have a goal. I want to keep seeing it until it is gone, which may be 50 times or it may be 75, but I'll beat TPM for sure. I was at 4 viewings after 5 days for TPM. I'll be at 10 this time in 4 days, lol.

Speaking of which, we all need to start a new thread on opening day and it will be this massive ongoing "AOTC COUNT" thread. So we just post every time we see the movie another time. Hehe, it'll be fun. :)

I think $500 million is within reach, I heard that theaters have jacked up ticket prices as much as 50 cents this year again, lol. The inflation alone is enough to make $500M possible. The gross after two weekends will be enough to tell us whether it is possible, probable, or unlikely, etc.

I believe the die-hard fans are going to go to AOTC WAY more than TPM. I mean, I loved TPM, but AOTC is a "for the fans" type of movie that really should appeal to the people who did not like TPM as much I think. Of course, I *believe* the kids will still really like it, but I think TPM may remain more popular with the under 10's than AOTC. I also think, though, that AOTC will score much bigger with the girls ranging anywhere from 13 to 25 or whatever. You got Hayden this time, plenty of Ewan, both "hot" young actors or whatever, lol, and the love story aspect has been emphasized a fair amount.

I believe that word of mouth for AOTC is going to keep it going very strongly. Perhaps a smaller opening than many people would want, like $75 million, but remarkable staying power equal to or better than TPM. That's what I think could happen anyway.

JMK
May 8th, 2002, 07:01:41 PM
IMO, it's all about making TPM bashers/haters/borderline fans become true believers again. Believe me, there are alot of them out there, and they'll see AotC for sure, but most of them saw TPM several times in order to "give it a chance". Will they have the same generosity for AotC? I think that's a huge factor, because in my opinion, negativity spreads alot quicker and is taken in more amongst people in general. People love bashing Star Wars. If the movie is as good as the early reports indicate, then the numbers at the B.O. will reflect that, and I suppose $500+ is within reach.

BUFFJEDI
May 8th, 2002, 10:22:17 PM
I have said it a 1,000 times if I have said it once, BOX OFFICE NUMBERS ARE FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!I know I can't prove it BUT it's true its true!!Trust NOTHING you here or read when it comes from the press and money is involved (so to speak)

Master Yoghurt
May 9th, 2002, 02:32:57 AM
Spider-Man snared $9,961,854 million on Tuesday, down a modest 9.7% from Monday.

CMJ
May 9th, 2002, 07:01:14 AM
Oh no buff....don't go 3167 on us. ;)

JMK
May 9th, 2002, 07:43:39 AM
Oh God, here we go...;)

Jedieb
May 9th, 2002, 08:08:50 AM
Wow, almost 10M on Tues. That's a pretty impressive hold for a weekday.

JMK
May 9th, 2002, 08:15:59 AM
Seriously! I think everyone is getting their fill of it now before Episode 2 comes out! Because then its all over for everyone!

BUFFJEDI
May 9th, 2002, 08:09:09 PM
Jedi 3167....Jedi 3167...........One more time and he will appear......... AH! no, even I'm not that brave !

Or stupid :D

Shawn
May 9th, 2002, 08:12:26 PM
3167? :huh