PDA

View Full Version : LV: images stuff

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 02:58:10 PM
Unzip this file and then upload all of it, including the folder structure, to your host, and then give me the URL, so that you can have control of the images on these forums and have the correct Unread and Closed topic indicators.

http://thesithempire.clanpages.com/TSO-vBimages.zip

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 03:30:22 PM
You'll need to let me know who else should have mod powers on the board, so I can prepare that after you speak with them.

Lady Vader
May 3rd, 2002, 04:15:15 PM
OK, I'll unzippy file when I'm at home (work comp weird). But I won't be able to do that till Sunday night. I will make it a priority though. Just hope you're on, cause I'll probably have to ask you what steps to take next.... :p

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 04:22:57 PM
All you need to do is upload em and give me a link to the directory, All board modifications like image paths have to be done by an admin. :)

The crash course post I made earlier covers about all the mod functions, which do beat the hell out of most of ezboard's admin functions except in customizing the board. :)

Lady Vader
May 3rd, 2002, 07:17:49 PM
Oh! You got the transparency to work! Niiiiiiiiice job! :D

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 11:21:16 PM
I am now working on making remote linked account icons possible and it is going well. :)

Lady Vader
May 7th, 2002, 11:50:11 PM
Phew! That took awhile, but i got it done. :D

http://tso.clanpages.com/TSO-vBimages

I hope that's what you were lookin for, Ogies. :)

Um, well, that's the link, but for some reason it's showing as blank on my end. Maybe it'll work for you.

I'll keep tweaking with it, and see if it works. Either that, or clanpages is having coniption fits. :grumble

Well, it does say there's a 30 minute delay in changing/uploading things. Guess it takes 30 minutes to register on the server or whatnot. It should be ok by tomorrow. I'll give it a look-see tomorrow to make sure it's working. :)

TheHolo.Net
May 8th, 2002, 12:18:29 AM
Thank you! :D

Its supposed to look blank, there is an HTML file in there that does that, its like a security thing. :)

Lady Vader
May 8th, 2002, 07:21:07 PM
ooooOOOOOOOooooooohh! Ok. I thought maybe clanpages was urping again. :lol