PDA

View Full Version : I have a Question

Kurklash
May 3rd, 2002, 02:27:11 PM
I havent done any RPing yet , and it is too hard to be a bounty hunter nowadays. Nobody hires. So I was wondering if it is too late to redo my character and make him a Jedi/Sith or something. What do you guys think?

Shawn
May 3rd, 2002, 02:29:55 PM
Well, I've done something similar before. And I just encouraged someone else to do so. So I don't see why not. :)

Rama
May 3rd, 2002, 02:32:29 PM
You can do whatever you want......contary to what you see most of the time,you can just have your charcter change sides. Just hardly anyone does it anymore. Nothing is set in stone....you wanna be a sith then be a sith. You wanna be a Jedi, be A jedi. You don't have to ask permisson.

Kurklash
May 3rd, 2002, 03:29:19 PM
ok, I just havent been around lately and I was wondering if there were any new rules that I didnt know about.

Rama
May 3rd, 2002, 04:03:20 PM
Well there may be.......i don't keep up with them. '_' :lol

Hell I can remeber when there was just one rule and no one ever broke it anyways.

Hoshi No Shikyo
May 3rd, 2002, 05:12:33 PM
*wants to know where Kurk got his pic*
:mischief

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 05:23:47 PM
The SWFans.Net @ SWForums guidelines contained in the FAQ have remained unchanged for nearly two years. But those guidelines do not dictate the policies of any of the individual groups in regards to membership requirements.

Alpha
May 3rd, 2002, 07:49:53 PM
Yeah, I mean, look at me! :D

Sage Hazzard
May 4th, 2002, 12:37:04 AM
Go ahead buddy.

I changed Kanon Krowe from being a Master in the Force, it was a major mistake to have him that way. Now he's a man who believes he's god, because he comes from a place where no one knows of the Force. He has strange powers and is self training on becoming more powerful. So basiclly, I made him go from a Master to a newbie in the Force. How I'm going to explain it is that in the past, it was just a narrative and his own ego. :)

Padd
May 4th, 2002, 03:55:31 PM
one of my friends found the pic, I dk where.

Sage, that is odd. lol