PDA

View Full Version : All Hell's Broke Loose!(open)

Bastion Merreow
May 3rd, 2002, 11:28:30 AM
*bastion waited for demon to show up at lythecor pass.he shifted as lightfoot steps approached at a unreasonable speed.he jerked himself upright as his adopted mother came into view.she walked over to her and looked down at the ground before telling her the rest of the info he had* it's bad mother....they nearly killed keshia to get at lasairian.they want you to give yourself up but thats not the worse of what they really want...*bast looked at demon's rage-filled face and shivered with real fear at what he saw in her pale silvery yellow eyes.*

Tempist Opps
May 3rd, 2002, 02:52:21 PM
Morphling slowly floated down onto the ground, it's jets slowing as it moved clsoer. It finaly landed, and within seconds after it touched down, it's piolot/owner, Tempist, ran out from inside. He saw Bastion standing in the feild, waiting. The shapeshifter ran to him, his eyes aglow with pure anger and hate twards his son's captors.

"Where are they?(!)"

Tempist's words came out almost as a deep growl, through his teeth. When he found them, there would be blood, alot of it.

Demon Night 666
May 17th, 2002, 11:34:10 AM
*demon looked at tempist and slowly smiled* i have all my armies assembled an ready to go*she turned to bast* your father bastard merreow is in command of the allycat sqaudron and you take command of the slaughterhouse squad ...consider it a birstday present from me...now temp do you think you can led three of my major armies on land while i take the others from the sky and seas?*demon already knew where they had lasairian and there would be no planet left when she was done.even if it was her home world.demon brought up her hands and a black see-through computer appeared.demon started to type away and a type of screen appeared next the computer.demonturned toward the screen and smiled when she saw bastard merreow appear.his normally dark complexion pale as he told demon in the cizerack tongue that all was ready*allright lets get this part started

Tempist Opps
May 19th, 2002, 09:54:02 AM
With a snap-hiss, Infinity was ignited, and Tempist gave his reply.

"This is the only army I need."

The monstrous amounts of anger and hate brewing within him were more than he had felt in a long, long time. Feeding from the anger alone, he would have the capacity to level a good sized village within seconds, let alone an army with however much time he was given. Small waves of cold air were radating off of him, indicating that he would freeze the bastards if it came down to it.